Research Blacklist

Peanut The Great

Steam Name: goodtry XD

Ingame Name: DrGaster

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238579153

Job Blacklisted From: Research 

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Jumping into Lower D block, killing D class for no reason.

Dispute: On one day the server was empty, there were about 34 people on most were afk. I  became Research [or Assistant Research] then I went to upper D block and asked if they could give me a D class to test on, but they didn't have enough GENSEC Personnel  so then I waited for a couple hours [probably 1 hour and 30 minutes], then I came back there were D class and they were messing around with Physics Guns and props, so I joined them, we were having fun and the guards didn't mind. So a couple minutes later one of the guards joined us he was an Admin [or Moderator] we were having fun but then he killed me [RDM] and then I came back and asked him why did he do it he was silent, then like 4 minutes later he kills me again then I came back he started shooting me then I sprinted to a ledge and jumped over the I was going to go up the elevator, but then he started to shot me so I ran away behind the tower then he brought me to a sit and told me that what I did was Failrp and gave me a warn when i asked why did he shot me he said he ''thought'' I wanted a reset[ when I had 100hp] and then he returned me, a week later I was blacklisted from research and I fell bad, but what I did was wrong and now I learned and I will never do that ever again, but is not up to me its up to HCMD if they forgive me that is it.

P.s I couldn't report him because he was the only admin, and sadly I didn't have video recordings because my folder was full [ I stream a lot and most of them were 2 hour long videos]

+/-support 

I can understand why waiting that long would make me want to jump into lower as well but rules are rules, I’d give u a second chance if ur willing to follow the rules

• Like 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

5 hours ago, Pure said:

+/-support 

I can understand why waiting that long would make me want to jump into lower as well but rules are rules, I’d give u a second chance if ur willing to follow the rules

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

DENIED

Your only offense was not jumping into lower dblock, you had also lied about a command member and that was the true reason for the blacklist as a whole. We will hear this again when you answer for that.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major