General Suggestion: 1048-A Changes - Denied

Gunther

What are you suggesting? - So while researching rules and seeing a recent 1048-A suggestion, I thought of two ways how 1048-A can be more utilized and/or played as, due to the difficulty of collecting 3 ears and having to have someone as 1048-A to even summon it, on top of -A's low HP, its a lot of work for little reward. So I'm suggesting that...

1) 1048-A is turned into a player-controlled SWEP/NPC rather than a playable character. It would work where you control what -A does. It could follow you, halt, or attack. It would still require the 3 ears rule. (Note: This would require a custom SWEP, I'm unsure if there's any that can be fitted with a custom PM or not.)

__OR__

2) 1048 once he's collected the 3 ears could switch to 1048-A and breach as him directly after he's obtained his 3 ears. (Note: I didn't see anything in the rules about if this is allowed, so if its not, then here we are.)

How would this change better the server? - 1048-A would either have a faster, streamlined way to play as it, or have -A be used more effectively.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - If people favor Option 1, then -A would no longer be a playable character, but rather a controlled NPC.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 1048-A

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- support leaning towards -support

Although the first option would work in theory, I feel that it would just cause problems of using the swep before getting three ears, or just flagging up randomly in the case of no 2.  in my opinion it would just be better to keep it as it is because it requires and admin to make sure 1048 fulfilled all of its self-breaching goals like all the other SCP’s.  keeping it as it is much easier and more convenient to moderate

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support
I mean it's an ambitious idea but seems super awkward to actually implement into the game, I would focus the resources to maybe reworking -A into a bit more of a fixed NPC that can't harm 1048 and fix his swep a bit.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

1 hour ago, K I W I said:

-Support
I mean it's an ambitious idea but seems super awkward to actually implement into the game, I would focus the resources to maybe reworking -A into a bit more of a fixed NPC that can't harm 1048 and fix his swep a bit.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

• 4 weeks later...