Should I be Allowed to become a Trail Mod  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to become a Trail Mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Steve

What is your steam name?: Salad Fingers 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:128228150

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was previously staff on  this server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around June 2021

What date did you make your forums account?  July 10, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)  5 Proof

What rank are you applying for?  Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? - Yes I have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the become a Trail Moderator  for many reasons. the first is I was previously staff on the server. So I already know what I am doing , Like how to do all of the commands and deal with minges etc. I also am familiar with the MOTD so I know when someone is breaking it. The second reason I think I deserve to become a Trail Moderator is I am active on the server, I am on for a few hours a day at least. I play a Mixture of Gov and crim so I know the rules for both sides  Another reason i think I deserve to become a Trail Moderator is because I don't get mad or annoyed at the people that only come on the server to minge or troll , For example the people that just come on to diss everyone that plays on it. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I was presented with this situation the first thing I would do would be to go to the person whom made the report. If I see the person Rdming I would grab them with the physgun and bring them to a roof and freeze them. if they were not riming when I get there I would bring them to a roof and check logs.  When they start cursing at me i would !gag them and i would give them a warn for MRDM and jail them until i can get and Admin+ to ban them for me.

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

On 7/7/2022 at 9:41 AM, Cuke said:

+support Friendly

On 7/6/2022 at 7:11 PM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

+SUPPORT
Previous staff
Well known in community
Relatively active on forums
longer time player

Edited by Retro

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

On 7/6/2022 at 6:11 PM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

+SUPPORT
Previous staff
Well known in community
Relatively active on forums
longer time player

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head Admin
18 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+Support

seems like a cool guy would make great staff

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC