Warn appeal I like doughnuts

I like doughnuts

Your In-game Name: jihadist doughnuts 

Your SteamID:76561198983458434

The admin's name in-game: potatoman

What warning did you receive: ARDM

When did you receive this warning: yesterday (July 4th)

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was gunning down a medic that deserved it 

Why do you think this warn was false: it’s not false I deserved it lmfao but I got warned twice in a single sit for the same thing twice  so I’d just like to get the one extra warning removed.

Evidence the warning is false: NA

Edited by I like doughnuts

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

+Support assuming you were truly warned twice for the same offense

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+support for the removal of the duplicate warn, was indeed warned twice. 

image.thumb.png.84c7ed617d1fe709d7794d4874c34db8.png

• Thanks 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Piller said:

I don't know, he could of done it again! (Kidding)

+Support

I’m on the ARDM grind,

3 hours ago, Chineseman said:

+support damm aye ok IDK why you receive another warning if 1 min ago they just warn u but ok that is funny as hell XD

I told the warning admin I misclicked 9 times....maybe that’s why I got warned twice lmfao 

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||