ren rnd applicastion (please accept me)

ren1point0

In-game Name: Ren

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192965920

DiscordID: comrade hoovy#9090

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): RnD

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Above Average

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
1. Dedication to RP 
Although I'm not always in character, I can recognize whether an RP situation is occurring and ensure my actions reflect accordingly, an integral part of being RnD. I would also consider myself above average at RP, as I know almost all RP commands. I also have past experience in RnD, and I am sure I would do well again. I also have high scored test logs, and I would love to write more for RnD.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
Past experience in RP branches: I was both command in Medical and Research

How active can you be?: I like to play other games so at least once every two days

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

+support

He's been trying to escape for a good bit now just to join but he hasn't had any luck, get him in!!!!

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

image.png.c8cc583e29dfb57a72fb5c94a4d10fb8.png

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Joe Nuts#4830

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director