BassKicker08's T-Mod Application - Denied

Walter White Blaze

What is your in-game name?: Walter White

What is your steam name?: BassKicker08

What is your steam ID?: Steam ID: 76561199122222339

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but I know the rules of an RP server well

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around October, 2021

What date did you make your forums account? October 9th,  2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 1 warn this is a google doc that shows how many warns I have https://docs.google.com/document/d/16IRF4Ewqy8ZBpIYzC0AhXNUjJQMTPWzpX6TnkWZXzFY/edit?usp=sharing

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes 

You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone: CDT

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve this rank because I have been playing on the server for almost a year now and I am decently known on the server and don't disrespect other players and I am respectful while talking to admins and don't try to stop people from having fun on the server

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  First I would not get mad or not saying anything rude to them back and I would mute them and get an admin to help me because for any serious punishment I can't jail for over 300 seconds, and I can't ban people so i would get an admin or a mod or higher and take from what the higher up does and put it towards myself so I know what to do in situations like this 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may submit another application when you're ready.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC