Should Zeke be a Trial Mod  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zeke be a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Zeke

What is your steam name?: Zeke

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:593713743

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do have experience with staffing on a MilRP server. But, This is my first time applying for a StarwarsRP server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around March, 2021

What date did you make your forums account? March 19, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

How many warns do you have on the server? 3 Warns that Were over a year ago on police RP.

Have you donated? No.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: PDT.

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve staff because I am extremely well-known ( I believe ) And I am a good guy that is responsible, respectful, patient, and many more. I have experience, but not on a starwarsRP server and I believe it'd be a fun time and a good time playing with the community and to help others out in need. I believe it will be a good experience for me so I can learn what its like to become staff and I believe I am fitted and suited for it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would be calm in this situation, first I would simply mute them, and I will maybe get another staff to help me handle this as I will be a new staff member. And I would get someone to do their punishment, for whatever it is as I cannot ban.

Edited by Zeke Zeke
I needed to fix the name

• Zeke Zeke changed the title to Zeke's - Staff Application