De-Militarize the server - Denied

1st GA Cletus Jackson

29 minutes ago, 1st GA Cletus Jackson said:

That's not how it should have to be. I'm trying to speak for the people that don't join large clans. The little people that come and play this server.

this suggestion would make it impossible for ppl on ROA's to play, departments have activity regulations and this would negativly effect all deparments.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support

This is a Semi Serious Roleplay server for crying out loud. Not everything on here is going to be super serious.

Tac Departments can bring players to new experience and thats kinda why they are there. Also with the amount department there are, there are guidelines which are 

Also High Command Policy 

Plus just go off what I said before. It's semi serious doesn't mean you should take really really seriously but take it to mid level of serious. Also this is a video game.

minisigforums.webp

-support

This isn't a realistic roleplay server to be fair, with the custom classes... and to be fair most of the time there is more criminals then government when the server is active.

-support 

just a bad idea

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+/- support
While I do agree that more people play Tac than PD I don't think your solution works. I would rather you suggest ways PD could be more entertaining to players so that they feel more inclined to play PD instead of storming the ranks and leaving the moment they can.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

28 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+/- support
While I do agree that more people play Tac than PD I don't think your solution works. I would rather you suggest ways PD could be more entertaining to players so that they feel more inclined to play PD instead of storming the ranks and leaving the moment they can.

I agree with this right now pd is really boring it feels like it only exists to be the first step into other departments 

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

• Head Admin
19 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

Among the various isues, this would require almost a complete rehaul of the entire concept of departments, as people would effectively have to speedrun to get on their tac jobs as soon as enough PD were on in order to avoid being removed for inactivity.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support

I see this causing more issues than it would fix.

Biggest one I see is how unbalanced it would be. With big families nowadays such as SL & UMC, being on PD there is no way you would be able to defeat them in regular shootouts while on the PD job, not when there's 3+ of them. 

Yeah sure, guns could be rebalanced some but. Just seems like its more trouble than what it's worth.

Signature.png

20 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-Its semi serious lmfao
-All tac units and assistant tac have it in their SOP to not pull over anyone for traffic violations unless they are rammed into. (As far as FBI, HRT, USMS and PPD go anyways) 
-Its not hard to beat gov but you cant expect for 2-3 people with no cc's or any good guns from a dealer to win against any tac unit. Join a family and commit crime with 10+ people

i dont care GIF 

On 7/5/2022 at 4:20 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

Among the various isues, this would require almost a complete rehaul of the entire concept of departments, as people would effectively have to speedrun to get on their tac jobs as soon as enough PD were on in order to avoid being removed for inactivity.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 7/6/2022 at 6:43 AM, Lime King said:

-Support

-Its semi serious lmfao
-All tac units and assistant tac have it in their SOP to not pull over anyone for traffic violations unless they are rammed into. (As far as FBI, HRT, USMS and PPD go anyways) 
-Its not hard to beat gov but you cant expect for 2-3 people with no cc's or any good guns from a dealer to win against any tac unit. Join a family and commit crime with 10+ people

+ support

You get some police who actually RP and try to play with you, then you get cops like this RT and Heavy Weapon factions who just one tap you with a BARRETT .50 because they can. It ruines the whole experience for people who actually want to RP. At the end of the day this is a RP Server and the police need to act like it more NGL. I used to be and old player here years ago and it was completely different the Police would actually RP with you but this is a bit ridiculous tbh. 

In PvP Police response numbers are way to high and they don't actually know what RP is shoot first ask questions later mentality, and when in those situations police weapons and police numbers massively outway civilian causing a police win 8/10