9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Giga

What is your steam name?: Giga

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:555437807

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): WOHOA#4844

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I haven't had a staffing experience on another server. Although I don't have experience, I believe I can help out with the server in any possible way. Of course If I do not know something I am going to ask another staff member.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Somewhere 2 months ago (around May 15)

What date did you make your forums account?:  May 26 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 2 warning but none of them are active1522968634_GarrysMod7_5_20222_46_15PM.thumb.png.18c08f177df4edd54f06bbfbf70fd74d.png

What is your donor rank?: (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for?: Trial moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: (150 Word Minimum) Well Since my timezone is different I can be active in different hours too, on that time there could be no active staff. I believe I am really active in the server and I can really help the server to be a better one.Also I have been around a lot of staff in action and I have learned a few things.I have also proved myself for Nu7 SM and DHTR. With all that I believe I am mature and active enough to get the rank of Trial moderator.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would've checked the logs, So I can have a clear view of whats happening.Then I would've gagged the person and communicated with the them politly and chill.Then I would've ungagged them to hear what they have to say.If they are still insulting me and the other people in the sit.I would have communicated with a higher up for their time getting banned from the server. (ban reason MRDM and Player dissrespect)

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: I would've communicated with another staff team member for assistance.If we both couldn't handle the sit, the sit must get closed.Would apologize and give them the link to the forums player/staff report section where they can solve the problem easier.After would've spectated the player to see if he is going to do something again.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?:  Usually people do that when something is happening that is not in their liking.Its a very common thing when people are angry or not having their best day.After their punishment the person will be watched closely for some time.If does nothing bad.Back to rp or another sit.

• Like 1

Massive +Support

+Literally on for inhuman hours.

+Amazing at RP

+Generally Likable person.

+Good format.

+Good answers for the questions.

Overall, I think you'll be a perfect fit for staff, best of luck on your application!

+Support

i can agree with Hang this is coming from a SCMD of the branch hes in he has the most hours than i say anyone in the branch
he has shown great leadership!
Is actually a very cool dude to talk to ik he will do well on the staff team

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+ Support

Extremely active on the server, especially during the off hours, I see him on 24/7.
I've never really had a bad experience with you, amazing person to be around with and very friendly.
App is pretty good, I really like your answers to the scenario questions.
Fit for staff 100%

Best of luck!

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+support

hella active on the server
seems to be ready for staffing!!!!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support
You have been really active on Nu7 and you are really a good fit for staff
I wouldn't mind for you to join the team.
Good Luck hope you get accepted.
-EliasQuickness

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

+support

Bro has devoted his life to this server

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 7/5/2022 at 2:43 PM, Hang said:

Massive +Support

+Literally on for inhuman hours.

+Amazing at RP

+Generally Likable person.

+Good format.

+Good answers for the questions.

Overall, I think you'll be a perfect fit for staff, best of luck on your application!

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 7/5/2022 at 7:33 PM, Gyara said:

+support

He is extremely active on the server, and seems like a great fit for staff!

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team