Just a few suggestions for a better RP experience - Denied

Emmitt

Hello! I just had a few suggestions

1. House alarms you can purchase to equip on your owned buildings that will trigger a 911 call and also alert you if your property is broken into.

2. Add some other drugs that you can make and sell such as cocaine and meth. 

3. The addition of fires along with a fire department would be awesome. Car accidents, house fires, ect. could be RP'd out.

4. the addition of a Movie Theater operator job for the theater would be cool. With that job you could utilize the movie screen and play youtube videos and such. Customers could also pay to put videos in the que.

Let me know what ya'll think! This in my opinion is the best Gmod server and community and I think these things would really help draw more people in as well as donations.

-Emmitt

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

1 hour ago, Emmitt said:

Hello! I just had a few suggestions

1. House alarms you can purchase to equip on your owned buildings that will trigger a 911 call and also alert you if your property is broken into.

2. Add some other drugs that you can make and sell such as cocaine and meth. 

3. The addition of fires along with a fire department would be awesome. Car accidents, house fires, ect. could be RP'd out.

4. the addition of a Movie Theater operator job for the theater would be cool. With that job you could utilize the movie screen and play youtube videos and such. Customers could also pay to put videos in the que.

Let me know what ya'll think! This in my opinion is the best Gmod server and community and I think these things would really help draw more people in as well as donations.

-Emmitt

Wrong section, this is supposed to go under PoliceRP suggestions
https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/89-suggestions/

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

51 minutes ago, stevee said:

I think something like this would work for the drug thing  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-methlab2-drug-script

ya that looks official. that'd be dope on policerp! someone should make a suggestion w/ the format with that on there itd def give FBI a lot more to crack down on as well

Edited by Alonzo

• Head Admin
On 7/5/2022 at 3:44 PM, Tactical said:

all of these would be awesome BUT i cant seem to see where u placed the addons link? maybe if you can find the addons we could add this

Links needed plz!

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I