MTF Zeta 5 LDR Avoila Player report

Jrshafer

Your in game name: Jrshafer 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634616623

The player's in game name: MTF Zeta 5 LDR Avoila 

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:105710411 

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 7/5/2022 around 7:50 AM EST 

What did the player do:  AINT NO WAY HE AINT HACKING 

Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/r6OygkFTENpQU/d1337WM5e11n?invite=cr-MSx2Y0QsNTQwMzg4NjAs

What do you believe should happen to the player: a ban 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

4 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

..  You fr man?

At least get some combat logs too. Yeah you died pretty fast but you lost some armor and health on the way down the hill. This video is not solid evidence. It's gets eyebrows raised tho.

-Support 

the issue is at the end there would be no way to shoot me 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!

I don't really see any way he's hacking here, he just shot from around the corner, maybe you just didn't see him because he was inside the leaves of the tree or something.

"No way to shoot me" implies he's shooting through walls or something which I'm not sure is possible with clientside gmod hacks.

-support 

Edited by Loaff
  • Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

image.thumb.png.75ca9b4ac28f413546375873f51e0995.png

I managed to get one of the damage logs that was still on the server here's the Event Start. Its possible tho.
https://prnt.sc/-9FV02s7Iru_
https://prnt.sc/fo4wYpn66Wa9
Also heres the extra screenshot of both players POV.

To be honest i'm not sure but Tank did ban them for 3 Days as a pending ban.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

8 minutes ago, Loaff said:

I don't really see any way he's hacking here, he just shot from around the corner, maybe you just didn't see him because he was inside the leaves of the tree or something.

"No way to shoot me" implies he's shooting through walls or something which I'm not sure is possible with clients idea gmod hacks.

-support 

Could be its just the ending doesnt like right to me 

Former Ranks!

+/-

Fires only the exact amount of shots needed to kill while automatic and no more which is sus

Also this little screeny is a big wtf moment??

Either the servers got issues still or this guy is shooting no where near him and landing the shots and you can clearly see there is no one in sight to even shoot him???

my guy.JPG

+/- Support towards +
It looks pretty obvious each shot is hit without miss even when cloaked but kinda hard to tell, seems like a toggle from my experience on other games with hackers. Also he dropped down the hill while cloaked and somehow he shot exactly where Jrshafer was? That's the most telling sign for me.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Like 2

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||