Fusions Final Sayonara (Probably)

FusionThunder

Hey Yall, as everyone by now knows, i've resigned. didnt have any time to write this until now but i really want to take this moment to not only thank everyone for making my time here fun, but to allowing me to create many many memories which i will look back on until i die. with that being said, lets get to everyones favorite part, Mentions! If i forgor you btw leave a comment calling me a dipshit

Bop: one of the best SMT ive met. Bro is actually such a nice guy. Real one frfr even tho he removed me

Zeeptin: our chats were few and far between but from the bottom of my heart thank you for everything.

Jayden/Coltable We didnt talk too too much but i wanted to say thank you both for everything youve done and for being quick to respond (Jayden totally doesnt take days)

Igneous: My head hurts owwwww

Chief: Maybe now i wont get fucking mauled anymore lmfao. Fr tho it was fun man from our time as Security command together to everything after

damn im getting emotional while writing these

Hoovy: probably one of my favorite people fr. I really enjoyed our talks and it made me really happy everytime i got a congrats for getting accepted to a college lmao. Also expect dog pictures now and then

Emoo: i think ive talked to you thrice but nice guy fr

Rookie: Thanks for accepting my staff app and being a homie fr i made so many memories in staff.

Weiss: "the black death" nah but fr you a homie thanks for everything

Starstep: bro if i see you and sixx in a sit one more time im going to throw a tantrum fr

Cosmic: Admit you drink from spaghetti noodles fellow Italian

Toasty: Thank you so fucking much for everything and I hope we stay friends fr

Talila: Thank you for being a funny guy to see and thank you for always being nice

Piller: We def had differences but im happy to say i respect you deeply and i wish you the best

Orange: Glad we settled our issues too lmao

Enuz: man didnt know how to take a roll sit smh

Django: Real homie fr. I appreciate our talks

Twix: Dude you are a great person to be around i want you to know that. I enjoyed our interactions

Alex: We talked like three times but i still hold a deep respect for you

Sparkle: You a funny guy ponyman fr.

Sixx: Bro i enjoyed everything we did together even tho you made me broke buying you back >_<

Soul: You are such a fun person to be around

Yato: Stop talking shit about America my favorite bulgarian

Bald man Coolcaz: Masterduel? also it was an absolute pleasure and i hope we stay in touch fr

Buck: Where ya reserves at Buck?

D5 Command: Thank you guys for being the best command I could ask to lead! I Enjoyed everything.

Nu7 HCMD Past and Present. Thank you for being outstanding people

E11 HCMD: Fucking Furries smh. Blackout cool tho

Kevlar: Will you even be active now that im gone? JKJK you a funnyguy tho

Research HCMD Past and Present: Thank yall for the interesting talks and I enjoyed everything. Even you, Nerdkore.

Util HCMD Past and Present: I Enjoyed our talks and thank yall for always being nice

CI HCMD: Inactive frfr (Joke)

To Everyone, Once again i want to thank yall for making this year of mine a very memorable and action packed one and I hope to never forget any of yall

Edited by FusionThunder
  • Gaminglight Love 3

spacer.png

Fucking dork!

(I’ll miss ya, O7)

41 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

Cosmic: Admit you drink from spaghetti noodles fellow Italian

Also, true!

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

bro got a gf the first day he resigned

says something about this community 🤔

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

NOOOO FUSION 😭

I will miss you mate, good luck with college and stuff!

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Gyara said:

bro.... fuck you....... Imma miss you a SHIT ton man, I wish you nothing but the best.
o7

Love you and your shitty opinions homie

5 hours ago, Diz said:

O7, you were an amazing guy to be around with, have a nice retirement man

Appreciate it

spacer.png

All I do is win

gettyimages-85336719-1559589621.png

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Bruhhhhh you left without telling me I'm crying. But for real man you're one of the most chill and fun people I've met on this server so I hope everything in your real life works out because you deserve it, later man keep in touch. 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

ah fuck man this hurts o7 man i wish you well

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Damn no mention smh fusion.

See you in the retirement home. o7

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5