Fizz's Staff Application- Accepted

Fizz

Should Fizz become a Trial Moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fizz become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Fizz

What is your steam name?: Fizz

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:223141362

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have no experience in Gmod staffing. I was however an Arma 3 community manager and staff trainer for roughly 5 years. Also a zeus (gamemaster) for those weekly events

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) OCT of 2019

What date did you make your forums account? November 27 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Tier 4 Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 2. Was a while back. I never appealed the warns.

Have you donated? Yes. Around 160ish USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: -6 GMT Central Standard

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I wouldn't say i deserve anything. I would however like to join the staffing team because to be frankly honest. I do miss doing that type of work. Some of the staff members i have already met seem like the type of people i could be on a team with and do good things for this wonderful community. Wether im accepted or not. I will still make reports on a regular basis. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First and foremost. Keep calm. One thing I have learned is do not feed the raging beast. Talking in a polite and calm manner to help alleviate the situation and to hopefully calm down the person in the sit. If that fails and i wouldn't be able to get a word in. Gagging them could be another good option. All in all the main goal would be to calm them down to try and better understand their frustrations or get to the full picture of what just occured in that particular situation. Keep cool, stay calm, be professional.

Edited by Fizz

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

+support

I have come to know Fizz through my time with Purge and IQ, and I can say without a doubt that I think he would be great on staff. He's cool-headed, kind, and genuinely willing to help out and/or ask for help. 

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

10 hours ago, oofbonk said:

+support

I have come to know Fizz through my time with Purge and IQ, and I can say without a doubt that I think he would be great on staff. He's cool-headed, kind, and genuinely willing to help out and/or ask for help. 

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

10 hours ago, oofbonk said:

+support

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, oofbonk said:

+support

Good luck fizz!

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander