6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Reeses 

What is your steam name?: Emperor Palpatine

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:24804972

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Reeses#1117

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was staff on GL Starwars rp and was staff on another server as well

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 2020 I believe

What date did you make your forums account? February 17, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1image.png.caed19ecf0636d36ad00c93d5754d5a7.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  I think I deserve this rank because I have been playing in the community for just over 3 years and I have a lot of experience and I can possibly teach other new members to staff on how to do certain things and they might be able to teach me things as well. I would be a fun staff but serious when I would need to be. I think I could make the server a better place for all and get rid of the people who ruin the fun for others. I think if I have a staff rank next to my name then I would be respectful and stop drama that i know some people have. (I do have some drama with people but im working on fixing that) But I would not just be a staff I would be a friend to all and help people the best way I could. In my opinion I think I would be a good addition to the already great staff team and I hope that you feel the same

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would freeze them and if they keep talking gag them, then I would tell them to read the CoC then find a higher staff member to ban them for 5 days. "Per the staff book for mass RDM"

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:  I would probably pull each one aside and tell each one what they did wrong then put them all together again and it depends on what they did and ban them if what they did needed a ban.

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+Support

- First question could be worded a bit better 

- Has quite a bit of time spent on GL servers 

- At the end of the day it's a T-mod position, there's always room for improvement 

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

57 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

+Support

- At the end of the day it's a T-mod position, there's always room for improvement 

im agree with cosmic

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

+Support

I am with cosmic on this.
Also they actually have been active in CI so yeah.
+Support

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

23 hours ago, Cosmic said:

+Support

i agree, dont see this guy much but im sure if hes been within the community for a while im sure he'd do well

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+ Support

Really good app
Has experience
Fit for staff

Even though I haven't seen you on much (Prolly due to the timezone difference) you are definitely an amazing candidate, best of luck!

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 7/4/2022 at 3:01 PM, Cosmic said:

+Support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:01 PM, Cosmic said:

+Support

On 7/4/2022 at 3:45 PM, K I W I said:

+ Support
+ Staff on another GL server
+ Pretty active
+ Good application
Fit for trial mod position, it's trial for a reason

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team