Huge +Support

-Works the best he can

-Has been in HC for a Bit now

-Has SHC experience 

-Shows his work with helping Battalions

-Doesn't allow anything bad to happen to any Battalion

-Great guy to speak to

Notes

Bear has always been a Good guy to speak to as he's always going out of his way to help others. He's never given up on any Battalion yet as he's trying new things with everyone.
Good Luck bear.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support
- cool dude
- hard working
- Respectful
- Never heard anything negative about the guy, would make a great Vader.

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

+ Support

Most Deserving of Darth Vader

Has great experience and is a good guy to work with

Hard Working

Manages to be Chill but serious when need be

Nova Kill Orders Go brrrrrrr

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!! THE BIGGEST SUPPORT !!!!!!!!

Bear should absolutely get this position. He has all the necessary qualities and traits needed for such a position. The amount of work he has put in is immense, and the fact he has stuck with this server for so long is a testament to his character. Bear would certainly not be one to underutilize my battalion, and would surely excel at Vader as he is already SHC/Thrawn. He has my support, through and through. I'd absolutely LOVE to work with him more closely with 501st.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+ Support

Whilst I have only had the chances to work with Bear more recently (since the beginning of his term as GAT), he has done astounding work and has shown great leadership. He has built a strong AHC and NHC branch and is respected by all those he commands. Best of luck Bear!

1 hour ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

-Works the best he can

-Has SHC experience 

-Great guy to speak to

Notes

Bear has always been a Good guy to speak to as he's always going out of his way to help others. He's never given up on any Battalion yet as he's trying new things with everyone.
Good Luck bear.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

2 hours ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

-Works the best he can

-Has SHC experience 

-Great guy to speak to

Notes

Good Luck bear.

Former

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

randy-forsyth-empguard.png

4 hours ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

-Works the best he can

-Has SHC experience 

-Great guy to speak to

Notes

Good Luck bear.

Best of luck Bear. You deserve it! The awesome guy helping everyone with their problems, amazing guy in NHC.

Rear Admiral Sam

+ Support

I have been gone from ImperialRP for over a month now, however during my year a half trek in ImperialRP Command and eventually High Command, I can with no doubt in my mind say Bear is the absolute most valuable and plausable candidate for this position. He constantly outperforms the job required of him and does so all while juggling a full time job and personal life. He is one of the most respectful individuals I have met on the server and strives to uphold this quality. He is a fantastic command member and even better High Command consistently bringing fourth new ideas and plans which both better the battalion and the server as a whole.

In my honest opinion, with no bias or doubt in my entire mind, Bear is the absolute best and only choice for the position of Vader.

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

6 hours ago, Saam said:

Best of luck Bear. You deserve it! The awesome guy helping everyone with their problems, amazing guy in NHC.

Rear Admiral Sam

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

10 hours ago, Theta said:

Bear should absolutely get this position. He has all the necessary qualities and traits needed for such a position. The amount of work he has put in is immense, and the fact he has stuck with this server for so long is a testament to his character. Bear would certainly not be one to underutilize my battalion, and would surely excel at Vader as he is already SHC/Thrawn. He has my support, through and through. I'd absolutely LOVE to work with him more closely with 501st.

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

10 hours ago, Theta said:

11 hours ago, NotALobster said:

+Massive support

-Is a chill guy

-Hardworking

-Has added many things into the server for us

-Seniority

-is one rank away from Darth Vader

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

13 hours ago, Theta said:

501st ARCL COL Maze

15 hours ago, Ghoul said:

+Support
- cool dude
- hard working
- Respectful
- Never heard anything negative about the guy, would make a great Vader.

+Support
+From my fairly limited interactions with you, you have come across as friendly and respectful. 
+Hard working
+Has only improved the server as a HC member, and I think you could do even more positive things as Vader. 
+Never had a bad experience or heard anything negative about you
I think you are would be an excellent choice for Vader! 
Good luck

Edited by Corners

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

2 hours ago, Keegan said:

Huge +Support

Bear is the obvious choice for Vader. He is capable of thinking through all sides of a decision, has good ideas and the ability to follow through on them, and has put in the effort for a year in High Command to know what he is doing.

He has never isolated himself to working with just one battalion, even during his HC assignments he would still interact with others and have a well-known presence on the server with a positive impact. I could put a thousand words for why Bear should get this position, but I think his work ethic and dedication, with a clean record and an ability to mentor and grow other HC speaks for itself. I know the end of my HC run has a dark spot on it, but up until that point Bear had taught me everything I knew in HC. 

It would be a grave mistake not to give this position to Bear.

Bear has consistently proven himself worthy of his spot as GAT and as the spot of Darth Vader. This is a well deserved position for him.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

4 hours ago, Crunch said:

Bear has consistently proven himself worthy of his spot as GAT and as the spot of Darth Vader. This is a well deserved position for him.

5 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Bear is by far the only candidate qualified for the position, having the most experience and doing the most work. He's too nice to admit it but he's basically carrying the team with other people taking the credit, saying 'we did it', instead of 'HE did it'.  Bear has thought of quality ideas, and is the only one with proper maturity to hold such a position, already having experience overseeing the current High Command Team, and dealing with all three divisions in one way or another as Grand Admiral Thrawn. He has good ideas and the ability to follow through on them, communicating with High Command, and the current command team he interacts with. Bear is by far the most deserving of the position, he's able to remain unbias, and think of quality ideas that impact the server & playstyle.

Why even bother with applications? We all know who deserves it. 
MIGA, Bear 2024 🤝

+Support

+support, good luck sir

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

MASSIVE + Support

+ Hardworking

+ The only person fit for this position

+ has gone though ever rank and done so much in each rank

+ Has done so much for the server!!!!!!!!

+ I've known Bear for so long and he has done so many good things, he is like the only person I would like to see Vader!!!!!!!!!!!!

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

+Support

Without a doubt in my mind, Bear is probably the most well deserving person to take on the role as Darth Vader.  He is super mature and has many bright ideas that will help further develop the server, as well as in general the community in Imperial. Best of luck friend! 

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

• Bon locked, unlocked and locked this topic