Mann's Darth Vader Application

Mann

Mann for Darth Vader  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Has Mann earned the position of Darth Vader?

• Yes
    • No

On 7/3/2022 at 9:42 PM, Kio said:

Huge +Support

-Chill guy

-Does his work when told to

-Does everything he can

-Active 

-Competent 

-Works well with others

-Learns fast 

-Helped Improve the Community for others by Removing Bad people

Notes

Mann has always thrown all of the Drama Away as he's doing everything he can to give everyone RP, I believe he'll fit the rank of Vader as he's pretty Chill and he's willing to learn anything new.
Good Luck Mann.

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 7/3/2022 at 11:12 PM, Theta said:

+ Massive Support!!!!!

I believe that Mann brings a lot to the table, and it may not be as much as others but nevertheless a lot. He has always been kind and easy to reach and speak to, never reclusive in a locked channel, and every time I have asked to speak with him when he was in such a channel he was very quick to move down to me or move me in. He shows a level of dedication that all High Command should possess. I see Mann on nearly every day I am on, so he isn't lacking in the activity or involvement sections. Overall, I think Mann is a great candidate for this position and I'd love to see how he'd do as SHC. I believe Mann, unlike Vaders of old, wouldn't fail to utilize the battalion fully at his disposal (501st) and for that, he's got my support.

I have worked with Mann are nearly every level and it has always been a pleasure.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 7/3/2022 at 10:42 PM, Kio said:

Huge +Support

-Chill guy

-Does everything he can

-Active 

-Competent 

-Works well with others

-Learns fast 

Notes

Mann has always thrown all of the Drama Away as he's doing everything he can to give everyone RP, I believe he'll fit the rank of Vader as he's pretty Chill and he's willing to learn anything new.
Good Luck Mann.

One of the best Naval out there with great leadership and competency. He is one of those higher ups who actually isn't corrupt and helps his battalion. Good luck Mann!

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 7/4/2022 at 12:42 PM, Kio said:

Huge +Support

-Chill guy

-Does everything he can

-Active 

-Competent 

-Works well with others

-Learns fast 

Notes

Good Luck Mann.

+Support

- Always willing to guide and help others
- Able to fluidly change between chill and stern as needed
- Constantly goes above and beyond
- One of, if not THE best Naval HC I've had the pleasure of working under
- Immensely creative and as Darth Vader I believe a lot of great things would happen

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

I have known this Mann for a long time now and even longer before I even joined this server, and I can safely say that I feel like he would be the perfect fit for this position. This is also the best application I think I have seen on anything before which is saying something.
+ HUGE SUPPORT

Edited by RussTime
Editing Text

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to me for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic