Mann's Darth Vader Application

Mann

Mann for Darth Vader  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Has Mann earned the position of Darth Vader?

• Yes
    • No

-=Section 1=-

In-game Name: Grand Moff Tarkin

Steam Name: [GL] Mann

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35540992

-=Section 2=-

What is the role of Darth Vader?
The role of Darth Vader is a Senior High Command position to serve as the right hand of the Emperor. Darth Vader and the rest of SHC are a team that needs to effectively communicate to serve and support the people of the Empire/Community. Every member of SHC, such as Darth Vader, has oversight of all branches, not just one, which is why they need to keep the best interests of each branch and maintain a positive experience for everyone who wants to take part in our communities roleplay. As Imperial High Command, we make fundamental changes that impact the roleplay. Darth Vader and SHC must make sure these changes are just and will positively impact how we roleplay on the server. 

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?
I wish to become Darth Vader as I am here for the long run. I want to see the server and community prosper positively. If I am appointed into the position of Darth Vader, I can have more oversight and say in how we roleplay in the future. I want to make a positive impact on the server for everyone and make things a bit more efficient for Command teams so they can also focus on improving everyone's roleplay experiences. Becoming Darth Vader and involving myself further with Inquisitorius and all regiments to assist in their growth would be an honor. Darth Vader/SHC must remain professional and respectful, without bias, as their decisions can affect everyone, and I believe I can do just that. I can adapt and improve from any mistakes; this community is an excellent experience that I see myself being a part of for a long time, and I only want to see it continue to thrive and bring everyone the entertaining and positive experience I have been a part of. Becoming Darth Vader and assisting the rest of Senior High Command to oversee roleplay but also the future of the community would be an honor, especially as a rank as significant as Vader. 

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?
I may not have the most experience on this server, but I have achieved a lot since joining this community. My first battalion was Shock Security because I was intrigued by the K2 droids. After joining Shock, I swiftly reached the rank of COL and K2 lead, where I created the documents which are the basis for the current K2 Security Droids.
On 10/2021, I transferred into Death Troopers, rapidly reaching the rank of Vice Commander a few weeks afterward and eventually the position of Senior Commander 3 months later. During that time, I assisted in creating Death Trooper Unit TI-23 and its documents. I also created the documents for their Sarlacc Company [T2] unit. All these changes are long-lasting changes that have improved the regiment and continue to bring attention to a serious and relatively small regiment.
After joining the High Command team as Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax in 03/2022, I created the current roster system, which has been well received, making roster updates and logging officer activity more efficient for all regimental command teams. Along with this roster system, I created documents to assist in training new Command Members. A few weeks ago, with the help of SHC+, we successfully transitioned Inferno Squad into a sub-division of the Imperial Navy. 

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?
I believe I should be appointed as Darth Vader over the other applicants as I have already shown the ability to create fundamental changes that have thus far positively impacted the regiments/server. I am an active member of the community, often spending several hours actively interacting with the people of this community. Aside from being one of the more active members of High Command, I believe I have learned a lot during my time roleplaying with everyone. I have remained unbiased and open-minded and wish to continue providing the Empire/Community members with a fun and fair roleplay experience. After being in High Command for over six months, I believe I can better serve this community at the level of Darth Vader. Regardless of the outcome, I will continue to dedicate my time to this community and assist in bringing everyone a better Empire. 

Please outline some ideas you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:
As Darth Vader, one idea I can get to improve the server would be a better way to enforce the Clearance Levels. As it stands, we have signs and physical personnel to guard Clearance locations. A possible solution to enforcing these clearance areas would be adding keycards that actively restrict locations, only opening the doors for people with proper clearance.
I can bring additional ways to increase the responsibility of each regiment's officer teams. For example, allowing Officers more ability to issue punishments on troopers that misbehave or granting all officers, instead of just Command Officers, to conduct Flag-ups and Announcements would also be viable ideas in bringing more independence. In addition, all High Command should be looking into preparing all troops for Command positions. Providing our Officer+ teams with autonomy and more responsibility is a great way to give them the experience they need to become great Command members.

-=Section 3=-

What issues have you encountered in your personal experience with being a player?
In my experience as a player, I have seen a few problems, such as a lack of respect and professionalism in situations that call for it. I have also experienced a lack of mentorship to the Command teams, many failing their time as newly appointed Command Members.

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?
In response to the problem of disrespect, lack of professionalism, and lack of mentorship. Should I be entrusted with the position of Darth Vader, I would push for members of Command to be open to asking questions and providing their honest opinion on situations without fear of being judged or singled out. Pressing our current High Command to actively communicate and make known that we are here to assist and provide guidance. I would hold Regimental Command and High Command alike to a higher standard focusing on providing a professional and welcoming environment where the Officer+ teams know their Command team is there to help support them and improve their experience. As Darth Vader, I would lead by example and make sure all Command members strive to bring our players a unique, welcoming experience they too can see themselves being a part of in the future.

Anything else you would like to add?
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this application. I may not have the most experience within this community, but I see myself here for a long time and help grow and experience the fun. Regardless of the outcome, I welcome all criticisms and will continue to bring a fun, welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a good time.

Edited by Mann
  • Like 3

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

+Massive support 

-is the highest possible non SHC rank in navy

-has shown great potential and activity 

-Is really nice and and does lots of fins RP

Overall I believe he is a perfect fit for Vader

• Like 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

Huge +Support

-Chill guy

-Does his work when told to

-Does everything he can

-Active 

-Competent 

-Works well with others

-Learns fast 

-Helped Improve the Community for others by Removing Bad people

Notes

Mann has always thrown all of the Drama Away as he's doing everything he can to give everyone RP, I believe he'll fit the rank of Vader as he's pretty Chill and he's willing to learn anything new.
Good Luck Mann.

• Angry 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

4 minutes ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

-Chill guy

-Does everything he can

-Active 

-Competent 

-Works well with others

-Learns fast 

Notes

Mann has always thrown all of the Drama Away as he's doing everything he can to give everyone RP, I believe he'll fit the rank of Vader as he's pretty Chill and he's willing to learn anything new.
Good Luck Mann.

+Support!!!

Probably the most reliable and down to earth man you will EVER meet! This person would literally be perfect for the role of Darth Vader! Hard working and overall an menace to society an amazing high command member!

• Like 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

1 hour ago, Harr y said:

+Massive support 

-is the highest possible non SHC rank in navy

-has shown great potential and activity 

-Is really nice and and does lots of fins RP

Overall I believe he is a perfect fit for Vader

• Like 1

+ Massive Support!!!!!

I believe that Mann brings a lot to the table, and it may not be as much as others but nevertheless a lot. He has always been kind and easy to reach and speak to, never reclusive in a locked channel, and every time I have asked to speak with him when he was in such a channel he was very quick to move down to me or move me in. He shows a level of dedication that all High Command should possess. I see Mann on nearly every day I am on, so he isn't lacking in the activity or involvement sections. Overall, I think Mann is a great candidate for this position and I'd love to see how he'd do as SHC. I believe Mann, unlike Vaders of old, wouldn't fail to utilize the battalion fully at his disposal (501st) and for that, he's got my support.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

24 minutes ago, Theta said:

+ Massive Support!!!!!

I believe that Mann brings a lot to the table, and it may not be as much as others but nevertheless a lot. He has always been kind and easy to reach and speak to, never reclusive in a locked channel, and every time I have asked to speak with him when he was in such a channel he was very quick to move down to me or move me in. He shows a level of dedication that all High Command should possess. I see Mann on nearly every day I am on, so he isn't lacking in the activity or involvement sections. Overall, I think Mann is a great candidate for this position and I'd love to see how he'd do as SHC. I believe Mann, unlike Vaders of old, wouldn't fail to utilize the battalion fully at his disposal (501st) and for that, he's got my support.

Would love to work with this guy

• Angry 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+ Support

I wouldn't have been half the Commander I was if it weren't for Mann's leadership and guidance. Truly one of the greatest within HCOM. The abilities he has to foster growth and professionalism within those under his command is incredible and this position is perfect for him.

#DARTH MANN

26 minutes ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

-Chill guy

-Does everything he can

-Active 

-Competent 

-Works well with others

-Learns fast 

Notes

Good Luck Mann.

Mann has been an extremely great member of the High Command team for Navy, and from everything I've seen from him, I can put my reputation on the line to say that Mann would be an absolutely amazing member of SHC and fill the role of Vader to its fullest potential. I've been around a few High Command in my time of the server from July of 2021 until now, and I can say that Mann is one of the High Command that I envision all High Command should be. As he stated in his application, he has had a server wide impact with his roster change, and if he can do that at the rank of Fleet admiral, I'm sure he could do much more at the rank of Vader. As someone that's directly under Mann and has had direct contact with him since 4/23/22 (The date I was promoted to the then existent Commodore), Mann has been nothing short of helpful, informative, kind, and efficient. He actively engages with all ranks of command, and is always assisting them without taking over their jobs and working to improve the battalions he oversees whenever he can. I can also say he is a man(n) that holds no bias and is always fair with everything he does. That's an extremely important quality to have for any HC member

This is a longer reply, but everything I've stated is the truth. 

I wish you the best of luck, Mann!

• Like 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+Support
*Love this dude
*Worked amazingly with us as SF CMD
*I haven't seen a more dedicated Naval High Command since Odin

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT
I have had many interactions with Mann and have seen him to be a great high command member. Even had a really minor issue fixed that Naval had for a while fixed quickly. In roleplay you conduct yourself professionally and handle the job greatly! I think you would be a great Darth Vader

This is a suggestion if you read this, buy the program Morphvox Pro or some other Voice software for Vader. Its way better to have an acutally correct sounding vader in my opinion than to not have a voice changer for this role. You can also easily setup the breathing effect for this job with programs such as the Morphvox Pro or Soundpad.  Highly recommend Morphvox as you can get several different voices from that one. But again its up to you. 

Best of luck!

Edited by Parkerxxx
  • Thanks 1

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

+ SUPPORT 

-chill 

lovable

- second favorite high 
command TBH

I love men
                                                                              -mann

+Support
-Has done excellent work for all of the navy branches
-Assists the command teams whenever they need it
-Extremely active
-Literally every interaction I have had with him is positive
-knows the expectations of his position
-Very nice application

Best of luck Mann!

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

12 hours ago, WanHeda said:

+Support

-Active

-Seniority

-Respectful

-Chill guy to be around

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

6 hours ago, DefectiveSteve said:

+Support
-Has done excellent work for all of the navy branches
-Assists the command teams whenever they need it
-Extremely active
-Literally every interaction I have had with him is positive
-knows the expectations of his position
-Very nice application

Best of luck Mann!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

15 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Massive Support!!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

WH0!?

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

On 7/4/2022 at 2:25 AM, WanHeda said:

+Support

-Active

-Seniority

-Respectful

-Chill guy to be around

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 7/5/2022 at 4:43 AM, RobertoManjini said:

-support

i dont think you are fit for it yet

bro how can you know whether he is fit if you havent even played server actively recently? if your not a troll, did you take some mushrooms before you wrote your wise comment? are you okay? Mann is clearly among best candidates so far if looking at for example his experience.

I do know this, after working with Mann while in SF command team.

This is my reason to +support Mann for position of Darth Vader

+ Very good and brave communicator, comes to say things in face rather than hiding behind his position

+ Proficient at documents, excels, spreadsheets etc... knows how they function

+ Has cordial attitude, extremely easy to talk to, just like Astro

+ Bases decisions on rationality, I am certain we wont seen random cooldown skips from Mann.

+ The position influences everything and I think more influence for Mann would do good for the server, he already has experience overseeing multiple regiments at once

+ A lot of high command experience 

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

• Bon locked this topic