-=Section 1=-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In-game Name: Bub

Steam Name: zbubtex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198714062

-=Section 2=-

What is the role of Darth Vader?

The role of Darth Vader is a role importand for the rp experience for many such as overseeing everything that is going on on the server.
Darth Vader has a huge impact on the server and is an extremely respected position for a person respected by many many people on the server.
You will be overseeing HC and guiding them through a lot of situations and help them making decisions.
In RP Darth Vader also has a huge roll.
This could be: 
- Leading an army on the battlefield fighting side by side with everyone.
- Training or hunting jedi alongside with IQ.
- Guiding Naval and work together with them to make sure everything on the ISD goes smoothly.

People will look up to Darth Vader and have alot of impact on everything on the server.

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?

Since i joined the server i wanted to become Darth Vader. I've had so many fun experiences on the server, from when i was a medical enlisted to being general right now and i want to make sure everyone that joins this server will experience the same.
As Vader i would be able to create to create fun experiences for everyone, in rp, making sure people will get the support they need or just having fun talks with players.
As someone who likes to treat everyone the same i would still be me and make sure that i will be a person you can always come to, no matter the rank.
And i know i still am one of the newer high command members but i think i have shown i am willing to learn and try my best doing my job.
Getting this new role would mean that i would work with everyone witch i love doing, no matter if its high command, low command, navy, army or IQ. 

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?

I have alot of experience being vice commander for many many months. I learned many things working with my own battalion and doing activities together with other battalions. It has tought me that working close with every rank of troopers is more fun then just only focussing on the higher ranks. 
As a medical vice commander i have experienced the hard and the good times and know how to keep troopers entertained. In the hard period ive experienced in medical ive managed to do around 50 tryouts per week for months and recruited around 10 people per week. It was hard work but when i go for something i won't give up.
Right now i am a general and have been a part of High Command for around 3 months and have learned alot of new things.
Examples are:
- Better communication with the teams i work with.
- Having better judgement on situations, suggestions or behavoir.
- Knowing how the battalions run and how to make them better then before.
- supporting (vice) Commanders with their duties.
- being more confident in my own decisions and not being too scared to make a little mistake here and there since mistakes are great learning moments.
- seeing how other High Command decide or handle things and taking notes from that.

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?

Some reasons i should be picked over others are:

- My character: I am always trying to create the best, fun and safe experiences for everone. I've never had a problem with anyone on the server and love to talk and help out everyone. That could mean helping someone ive never seen before with making a complete new CC to showing a new person on the server the ISD and help them getting into a battalion they would love to join.

- My dedication: If i want something done i will make sure it will be done good and as soon as possible. I will always try to go further then expected and make sure that people will be satisfied. Even if this means i have to stay up to 2AM once in a while.

- Loving to keep learning: I am not affraid to ask questions, i want to make sure to keep learning. This can be about High Command duties, staff duties, GM duties or anything about battalions. I like to stay up to date about everything making sure that ill be able to inform others too.

- My love for the community: Ive been around for a pretty long time and rarely have any days i don't play on the server. Being on active on the server mostly for at least 5 hours a day. And im still enjoying every single bit of it. In or out of rp, i always try to have fun with members of the community and try my best to show people that the Gaminglight community is amazing.

- My open mindset: I love suggestions, no matter how realistic or unrealistic they are. Every suggestion can lead to something great: a new addition, a rework or it could lead to completely new ideas. I like to brainstorm with people to created ideas that might benefit a battalion or the comunity. 

- Communication: I love working with people, i do here and even do it in real life. Communicating is key, it leads to good teamwork, makes your work easier and prevents confusion. I have met hundreds of people and every talk i have is importand to me. It makes me learn new things, create bonds between me and the community and create good experiences.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:

A thing i would like to see more is teamwork between battalions instead of rivalry. As Darth Vader i would create more scenarios where we all have to work together instead of trying to outshine eachother. This can be done with missions and trainings as well as creating RP scenarios.
As Darth Vader i would try to work alot with battalions in game, i know a lot of work needs to be done behind the scenes but i think it is also very importand to be involved with the community. As with my current activity i will be able to do both. That way i will be able to see how people are doing in game besides just seeing numbers on documents. As in the end we are all here to enjoy the game together.

I would also make sure that 501st will be able to be the battalion they are supposed to be. Making sure i will be on the battlefield with them, doing activities with them on the ship and giving them special tasks together with other battalions.
I will also make sure that i will be avaible for peoples missions and events trying to create cool and fun experiences.

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across?

One of the biggest things that i have issues with is that there is a lack of high rankings working/communicating together with lower ranked or new players on the server. Every person on this server is importand to me since we all are part of the same community enjoying star wars RP. Working closer with them makes them feel accepted quicker and makes it easier for them to come with suggestions for improvements.
Everyones opinion is importand.

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?

I would make sure that all of command makes sure to have good communication with all of their troopers and are open to all kind of suggestions, and talk about those suggestions, no matter how stupid or crazy they are. As i stated earlier every suggestion makes us think about improving. Listening to the community and making sure they feel listenend too might be the most importand thing to keep the server enjoyable and fair. I would personally love to help brainstorming about suggestions and help out with making ideas reality.
These suggestions can go via filling out a document but listining to them personally is the best way to take them in. That way you can discuss it together with the maker of the suggestion, qrite down the importand things and ask about thing that are confusing you.
Communication is key, no matter who the person is you talk with.

Anything else you would like to add?

Thank you for reading my application. I am gratefull for getting the chance to apply for this position. I've worked hard to get to this point and no matter if i get it or not i want to thank everyone for supporting me all the way through. Thank you for reading my application.
* Since english isn't my first language there might be some mistakes in the application, sorry for that 😉

+Support

-Active

-Has done a lot of work

-Good Community relations 

-Fantastic Worker

-Does everything in his Power to make the server better.

-Still Kinda New to AHC...

Notes

Bub has always tried his best to help others out, and to say that's fantastic. Bub also doesn't allow people to Minge on the server as he's always finding ways to improve everyone by Coaching them, all in all Bub has shown great work within AHC and also the Community. Good Luck Bub 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

1 hour ago, Kio said:

+Support

-Active

-Has done a lot of work

-Fantastic Worker

Notes

Bub has always tried his best to help others out, and to say that's fantastic. Bub also doesn't allow people to Minge on the server as he's always finding ways to improve everyone by Coaching them, all in all Bub has shown great work within AHC and also the Community. Good Luck Bub 

Exactly what I would've said! Good luck!
+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

-Support

Sorry Bub but I think you need some more time in High Command before advancing to a Senior High Command position. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

-Support

Bub you are an amazing man. I love working with you. However I believe u need more time in high command. Best of luck

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+ Suppport
bub was a great and inspiring vice commander and he's one of the reasons i why i stayed on the sever long enough to become vice commander myself . I KNOW darth varder would be a good fit for him.

17 hours ago, Kio said:

+Support

-Active

-Has done a lot of work

-Fantastic Worker

Notes

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+support

-Active

-Has done a lot for the community 

-Would make a grate Senior High command

-One of the best High command that I know

(Current) Senior Mod, Gamemaster III, 69th 1SGT, 501st LCPL, Royal Guard CDT IV

20 hours ago, WanHeda said:

-Support

-You are a great guy, with great potential but I believe you require more time within HC

-Love you though!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 7/4/2022 at 7:14 AM, Kio said:

+Support

-Active

-Has done a lot of work

-Fantastic Worker

Notes

+support

-Great guy who has the perfect voice for this role

-Served well as a Medical VCMDR and is doing a great job in his high command position

-Although I feel that he could use a little more time in high command, I think he is ready for this position

-Bub is very active

-He is well known throughout the community

-Always makes everything fun

On 7/3/2022 at 11:14 PM, Kio said:

+Support

-Active

-Has done a lot of work

-Fantastic Worker

Notes

Good luck Bub!

On 7/3/2022 at 11:14 PM, Kio said:

+Support

-Active

-Has done a lot of work

-Fantastic Worker

Notes

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Senior High Command Team.
You may reapply when apps open back up.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic