GameMaster App- Denied

Sabo

In-game name: Clark / Steam Name; Kanye Southern

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157542676

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lord / 501ST SSGT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes many times

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No i have not

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no i have not

How much time do you have on the server?: I dont know but i went from 100 hours To 300

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know star wars lore / GL lore pretty well

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: because i want to help this server become more fun

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: im a trusted person i wont minge or be disrespectful to people 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  no im not sorry.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: no but i know they organize events

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  an off ship event is an event where the players or people of the ISD go onto planet to extract info / data and On ship is where the rebels or any other hostiles go on the ISD to extract data

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [item / swep / weapon]@

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model[Model]@

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes i have

Edited by Kanye Southern

• Sabo changed the title to GameMaster App

Not leaving a decision here yet but I think you should add more detail to some of your answers as well as read the GM guidelines: https://sites.google.com/view/glgamemasters/guidelines

^ that (and the pages under the tutorial section) will help you with some of the questions.

Otherwise, good luck!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

4 hours ago, Keegan said:

Not leaving a decision here yet but I think you should add more detail to some of your answers as well as read the GM guidelines: https://sites.google.com/view/glgamemasters/guidelines

^ that (and the pages under the tutorial section) will help you with some of the questions.

Otherwise, good luck!

I agree with this. For now I'm gonna give this a -Support Due to low quality of answers and lack of detail.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

- support

On 7/3/2022 at 2:40 PM, Kanye Southern said:

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  an off ship event is an event where the players or people of the ISD go onto planet to extract info / data and On ship is where the rebels or any other hostiles go on the ISD to extract data

Make sure to give detailed answers on questions like these.
The app looks rushed now.
Good luck tho! 

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.