PFC

How active can you be?
 Close to daily

What is your time zone?
 CST

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?
 Experience, activity, respectful, honest, quality, and results

Why should you be trusted?
 I am kept to a high standard as of me being in other battalions. With this, I carry it around with me on every job I play. I am a dedicated player and love Shocks friendly community and the people in the battalion it self. I feel like if I was given more free roam in Shock, I would help the battalion for the best. Finally I think I am trust worthy because I keep my word and put it to use instead of just saying it. What I say here is what I will show if I am able to become a Shock NCO.

Do you have any warns on the server?
 0, none

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support 

A ex SGT in shock before he left us. He was a good person to be around and a good person in general. I think the app should have more to it but its a NCO app so it can slide. With that in mind lets see more leading out in the field other then that good luck 
Shock 1LT Shy SK003

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

• Crunch locked this topic