Astro's Resignation

Cardinal

• Head of Staff

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Astro, stay safe and if you ever want to talk please feel free to reach out.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Nothing can ever replace what was ripped from one's self.  You were a stellar leader and I wish you the absolute best in you and your kin's lives.
We have the watch now.  Fair winds and following seas, shipmate.  ❤️

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

Im so sorry for your loss astro. You are an amazing and lovely person. Take your time and be with your family supporting eachother through this horrible time.

I hope to see you come back one day on the server. I wish you the best astro.❤️

During my many years of playing Star Wars servers and gmod servers, I have never seen anyone being as good manager of people as Astro. Losing him as High Command member is bigger loss than you initially might think, which is the reason I supported his application to Fleet Admiral (and I never support applications because I cant be arsed to use forums I am sorry). He is very unbiased person, genuinely tries to understand before judging, and doesnt hold long-term judgements. I can see very good future for him if he continues on this path. 

It´s pretty bad losing brother so my sympathies are with you and I hope you return at one point.

CAO Captain Leo

Edit ps: Now you get bitches btw.

Edited by Gry
"no bitches" status update

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I wish the best upon you and your family in these tough times. 

We may not have had many interactions toghether, but you are one hell of a guy. You will be missed among the community. I hope that one day, we will see each other again whether through Gamiglight, or anywhere else.

Stay safe. ❤️

Invictus Maneo 💪

Edited by Diabeto
Grammar

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

We've never really had the best interactions, but I just wanna say that I'm sorry for your loss. Wish you the best.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

Very sorry to hear abt your loss, I pray you can heal in peace, my dm's are always open if you ever need anything!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod