Astro's Resignation

Cardinal

It's been a pleasure working with you every step of the way, I hope you take it easy from here on out! I'm very sorry to hear about what happened, I'll be praying for you and your family.

Admiral Firmus Piett (Elias)

Edited by Ikelias

Astro, you were a great kallus and great high command, im saddened to hear by your loss. I hope for the best for you. You made a great lasting effect on the server!

Edited by Parkerxxx

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

I will miss high admiral sir, I wish you and your family the best. I know this can be a tough time but i know you'll be able to pull through. o7

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

I’m very sorry to hear about your brother Astro. You’ll always have friends in us and will always be welcomed back.
You were great to work with and an extremely valued member of NHC and I with you the best luck in the future with whatever you pursue buddy. 

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Astro remember I am always by ur side man, if you need anything remember 1 Phone call and I'll be there to help.
I wish you the best of luck for whatever Life brings you man, and I'll see you later bro.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Astro man you were a homie to me its sad to see people go ive lost people in my live. But i can compare what you are going through man but good luck and stay safe man you will be the best Rax ever!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

Im sorry for your lost, i hope u will arrive back when ever u are ready. its been an FANTASTIC time with u as my command member and hope the best for u in the future. i and many others will miss u

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

I hope things get better for you, Astro. I was glad that you were still around for both times I have been Sev. I thank you for your time on this server as well as some of the joy you have brought to me during my time has COL and VCMDR. God speed, brother. o7

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

Best of luck and stay safe man. You always did good and I hope to see you back some day. Stay in touch and don’t be scared to message me if you ever need anything. 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

It's sad to see you go Astro but family always comes first. I wish you the best of luck through this troubling time you're strong and there are many people who love you and respect you. 

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

Spoke in DMs. Godspeed, Astro.

Edited by Proteus
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Manager

I'm very sorry for your loss. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything gets better.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

29 minutes ago, Sad Mario said:

Ankh: Ehhh Ima leave it at that.

Really did Spectre (Assault) like that

Sad to see what happened to you man! Wishing you the best. I know the feeling of losing a Brother, Lost one of mine last year, Its gonna be rough for the next few months but you will learn to accept and treasure the memories you had with him. 

You helped me out alot in the past when you were a Little Command member, and if you ever need something or need to talk lmk!

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

I can’t even begin to process the pain you must be in. I am so sorry for you loss. We never got to be close but I always respected you and the work you’ve done, your departure will be felt. Take care my friend ❤️ 

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

I didn't have many interactions with you, but from the limited time I got to know you, you seemed like a chill and nice dude. I am very sad that this has happened to you, I have lost loved ones before as well and know at least somewhat how you must feel, stay strong. I and many others wish you nothing but the best.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer