My petition to get chefs to become an actual battalion. [Denied]

Icer

Should Chefs become an actual battalion?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chefs become an actual battalion?

• Yes
    • No

So. Me and my other friends, as chefs have been making a petition. And given a task by the Emperor Palpetine himself to make an SOP, Regulations, Rank order, all that good stuff. Which is being made currently by me and my other accomplices. And I have gotten people to agree to this petition/task because I need 20 people and the SOP and stuff. Given by the Emperor. I have been working on getting people so far by letting them type a message, and agreeing if they would become a Chef if it was a real battalion, and they would agree so it should become a real battalion. I am working on documents right now and its going good so far and I have been told to just make a suggestion on the forums, but I'm still gonna keep going to get more signatures by the people.

22 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

This is a great idea!

Bon has always given Great Ideas 

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 7/2/2022 at 5:11 PM, Keegan said:

+Support

This is a great idea!

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+Support

Look, some people might laugh at this and some might find my comment surprising, but if it is something y'all really want to do and take it seriously RP-wise then I'd be happy to see a fully-decked-out professional kitchen.  Honestly it could bring about some dope moments.

• Laughing 1

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1