4 members have voted

1. 1. Should ENT be granted to be officer

What is your in-game name?
ENT

What is your current rank?
SFC

How long have you been in Shock?
if u include my past from 2 years ago i will say i been shock for 4 months

How much time do you have on the server?
4 weeks

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
i feel that i deserve the position of officer because mainly i can be active everyday, i have also train lots of trn and teach them on how to become a proper shock instead of zero clue what their job is and prevent them from getting false sit or minge. i have the experience of shock officer (LTCOL) before and i will help out any new trn and NCO too. As a shock officer, i will make sure that everyone task is in good hands so that in the future they can teach other future shock to be in good manner and have fun without breaking any rules. my patience is very good it means that any annoyance or minge will not disturb me from my shock job.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
i feel that i can be trusted because i am the type that follow rules and being serious in my job as shock. i have been on this server for 4 weeks so i know the rules of this server. i am also fully understand what is meant to be a shock trooper and officer of it. i have experience of leading shock as officer  from 2 years ago, they will be efficient and high morale to do their job. i can also teach the trn shock when to have fun and when to be serious. if they have any question about the job, they can feel free to come to me and ask me about any question.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
i can lead and teach the new shock trainee and nco of what their job is and i do not simply argue or fight due to little annoyance or minge from players that like to minge. i can teach the trn shock to be calm in this argue situation instead of fighting back and get false sit. i will try to understand the new trn and guide him steps by steps and hope that in the future he can guide other new shock easily.

How active can you be?

everyday but if we talk about time, monday to thursday i can be on around 10 or 11 pm which is 10 or 11 am for this server. friday i can be on at 1 pm and saturday and sunday i can be on at 8am (MYT) Malaysia time

(sorry for my bad grammar, i only learn second language)

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

-Support  

Short app, recently just got SFC Today. Don't get me wrong your a cool guy, but you need to put a bit more work into the app and have a little more experience in my own opinion but that's just me other then that. Good luck 
Shock 1LT Shy.

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+ support with some - support

+ dedicated

+ great guy / active 

+ would make great officer

- i feel like you need some more time in battalion first 

- i also feel like your application is somewhat rushed or tad short 

good luck !!

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

2 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

+ dedicated

+ great guy / active 

good luck !!

ready for officer

On 7/3/2022 at 12:45 PM, R.Wolf said:

+ dedicated

+ great guy / active 

good luck !!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 7/3/2022 at 5:45 AM, R.Wolf said:

+ dedicated

+ great guy / active 

good luck !!

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 7/3/2022 at 12:44 PM, Shy said:

-Support  

Short app, recently just got SFC Today. Don't get me wrong your a cool guy, but you need to put a bit more work into the app and have a little more experience in my own opinion but that's just me other then that. Good luck 
Shock 1LT Shy.

as Shy says its a bit like u need experience but it can and will work out as you are learning things fast!
+/-support
+ Over what i seen you are a great guy, keep up your activity, Holding tryouts, listening to your High NCO`s and Officer`s.
- Can be a bit mingey some times, can be a bit in your own world, but after all you get your Duty done

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt