Carl W Officer App

Mr_Carl_Wheezer

What is your In Game Name?
Carl W

What is your SteamID?
ID STEAM_0:0:592689517

How Long Have You Been In 501st?
1-2 Months

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
I want to become a Officer to help the 501st grow and strive. I would continue to hit my quotas and above for the 501st to grow stronger. I would like to rank up to be able to continue ranking up with all of my friends that I have made in the 501st. I would make sure that no one minges or misbehaves to try to keep the 501st in its best possible strength, becoming an officer would allow me to be able to do more for the 501st such as training, sims and more. The 501st has a huge reputation for being one of the best battalions and I would want to help continue that reputation forever. 

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
Becoming a Officer allows you to train and do sims on top of doing tryouts, I would try to do these often to try and keep the battalion growing not only in numbers but also experience. 
I would do my best to make sure that the lower ranks are having a great time while also being able to behave while doing so. I would also make sure that the 501st is always thought of as one of the best battalions. 

How many strikes do you have? 
none

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?
I could bring Communication skills ( I think I can talk to people pretty well) I am also good with working with others and problem solving

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?
 None for now

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:
The duty of an officer is to make sure lower ranks don't minge and or troll. Make sure NCO's hit quota. Make sure people and fun while also behaving

DENIED

We have not deemed you ready for Officer at this time. Please do not be discouraged, and thank you for applying.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic