LTAP warn appeal- Denied

kylemarko99

+Support

Well from viewing the logs (copying what I seen from disconnections) joe king ➞ Thief+ (lvl 20+) user disconnected (Disconnect by user) said you disconnected by user. My mistake and I am very sorry for that. 

(Also follow the format)

minisigforums.webp

1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Well from viewing the logs (copying what I seen from disconnections) joe king ➞ Thief+ (lvl 20+) user disconnected (Disconnect by user) said you disconnected by user. My mistake and I am very sorry for that. 

(Also follow the format)

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

(Also follow the format)

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Please follow format

otherwise +support

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

1. Follow the format
  2. -Support
  3. -you could have just pressed alt f4 and it would do the same thing because it would pull up the menu like it did and your game would freeze like it did and you could have just said the words you said to make it look like you crashed and then clip it.
Edited by Slasher
Forgot to add something

i dont care GIF 

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, Logan said:

Even if your warn is false you need to complete the format or it won't get accepted

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 7/1/2022 at 6:00 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

(Also follow the format)

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662