Ban Appeal

Raseraa

Steam Name: Raseraa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79566976

Ingame Name: Femboy Raseraa

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: If you check chat logs I said "Snigger" and if you google said word the definition is: "laugh in a half-suppressed, typically scornful way."
No racist intent.

3 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

(Can anyone provide logs?

image.png.d011fabf48b0be44e45f657a54a1a694.png

I don't know what to make of this, seems rather random and imo looks like you're baiting it

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

I mean what is there to bait? There's really not much to explain here. Just feels like the servers "racism detector" is a bit sensitive. If I wanted to actually be racist I would've just flat out said the "N word" but that wasn't my intention. People were saying I was racist for saying "snigger." Like when you "snigger" at something. And so I typed it in chat and voila I was banned. It's just a word in the English dictionary that I use, just as much as snicker or any other variant.

Edited by Raseraa

14 minutes ago, K I W I said:

-Support
Clearly N word baiting, why would you even say that it's your favorite word? What's the purpose or motive?

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-support

clearly baiting. play somewhere else for a week.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support
Clearly N word baiting, why would you even say that it's your favorite word? What's the purpose or motive?

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

9 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Use snicker next time. 

Also provide full context. What was the sentence you used it for? (Can anyone provide logs?)

-Support (logs provided)

Screenshot_20220701-162345_Opera.jpg

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||