Would these changes benefic AHC?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would these changes benefit AHC?

• Yes
    • No

Battalion Name: Army High Command

Job/Class Name: Marshal Commander 

Job/Class name change to: Brigadier General
Reason for change: Marshal Commander is a clone rank which does not make sense for an Imperial server, Brigadier General is a more lore accurate name for the job to have as well as it follows the ranking structure of all of the other Army High Command ranks.

Description (Optional): No other changes other than a name change is being requested.

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: I believe having as many things be lore accurate as possible only benefit the server and roleplay as a whole.

Edited by Starch

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

+Support

I fully Agree with this as we aren't in that Time Frame and with us having an Imperial Server this just makes sense to change the Name to something that is more to Lore than what it is currently.

I believe this can add more RP to the Server aswell B)

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support
This is definitely a better name and in to my knowledge fits lore better. It mainly just sounds cooler but also unifys AHC some more to make them all a variant of General which is cool, and being a little bit more lore accurate with something couldnt hurt.

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

A2A79041-D442-4A79-8C27-41A4068AFE55.jpeg.b8446aafa927ac48b7a544b2f887c1fa.jpeg

-Support Marshal Commander is fitting in my eyes because it’s a trial phase for new Army Highcommand and is recognizable by most people as one of the lowest high command ranks. By changing the name to Brigadier General it makes it sound higher in the ranks and would confuse people. In the image I attached it’s basically what the Marshal Commander is in lore a person in charge of command a sector of the Imperial Army sure the rank “Marshal Commander” is not explicitly stated in the movies or shows it’s basically inferred from what we do know. 

Overall I don’t think this change is unnecessary because it has never been a problem in the many years of the server being open and really isn’t a problem now. 

Edited by SawickM
  • Like 2

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

-Support Marshal Commander is fitting in my eyes because it’s a trial phase for new Army Highcommand and is recognizable by most people as one of the lowest high command ranks. By changing the name to Brigadier General it makes it sound higher in the ranks and would confuse people. In the image I attached it’s basically what the Marshal Commander is in lore a person in charge of command a sector of the Imperial Army sure the rank “Marshal Commander” is not explicitly stated in the movies or shows it’s basically inferred from what we do know. 

Overall I don’t think this change is necessary because it has never been a problem in the many years of the server being open and really isn’t a problem now. 

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

14 minutes ago, SawickM said:

A2A79041-D442-4A79-8C27-41A4068AFE55.jpeg.b8446aafa927ac48b7a544b2f887c1fa.jpeg

Overall I don’t think this change is necessary because it has never been a problem in the many years of the server being open and really isn’t a problem now. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 7/1/2022 at 1:40 PM, SawickM said:

To add on about this change. I guess you could argue this would make sense within some world but not really, Although Brigadier General is the lowest rank within the "GENRAL STAFF" It doesnt make much sense to include only 1 rank and not the others. As it doesnt make sense for a "BRIGADIER" to straight to "FULL GENERAL" after 1 Promotion.

It would make more sense however if you were to include all "GENERAL STAFF" Ranks. Such as...

Brigadier General

Major General 

Lieutenant General

General

This although would require a change with most of the Ranks within AHC besides Grand General. But Im sure after the 3 times the server has done this in the past like 3-4 years. That Management wouldn't be to keen on bringing them back as they wouldn't want to make AHC chock full.

• Like 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 7/1/2022 at 12:44 PM, Kio said:

+Support

I fully Agree with this as we aren't in that Time Frame and with us having an Imperial Server this just makes sense to change the Name to something that is more to Lore than what it is currently.

I believe this can add more RP to the Server aswell B)

On 7/1/2022 at 7:58 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+Support
This is definitely a better name and in to my knowledge fits lore better. It mainly just sounds cooler but also unifys AHC some more to make them all a variant of General which is cool, and being a little bit more lore accurate with something couldnt hurt.

Former Purge Commander Luke

On 7/1/2022 at 1:58 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

On 7/1/2022 at 12:58 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434