General Suggestion - Buff for Shotguns - Denied

K I W I

What are you suggesting? - I previously made a suggestion about balancing three OP shot guns so general players could use them however that got denied so I'm moving my suggestion to buffing the already available shotgun selection aside from the USAS, and Remington shotguns. This buff would apply to: tfa_1897winchester | tfa_1887winchester | tfa_mossberg590 | tfa_csgo_xm1014 and potentially the double barrel shotgun, Also would allow the Winchester not in the armory, to be added to the armory and the Double barrel

How would this change better the server? - It would allow players to use a more diversified pool of shotguns and allow other branches to consider these weapons to new or changed classes within their branch, as at the moment the only two viable shotguns for combat are really the Usas and Remington (not including the jackhammer, Spas, or Striker) 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't believe there are any real disadvantages to the server if this would be implemented

Who would this change mostly benefit? - All combatant players/classes

• Like 1

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+support any shotgun besides the usas is pretty much useless so it would be nice to make them actually viable

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

6 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+Support

Every shotgun needs to be looked at. in the heat of combat shitreg screws you over with shotguns, so while technically being able to 2 shot people, its almost always gonna take more than a whole mag

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

13 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+Support

Every shotgun needs to be looked at. in the heat of combat shitreg screws you over with shotguns, so while technically being able to 2 shot people, its almost always gonna take more than a whole mag

16 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

17 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+Support

Its depressing how bad all shotguns are, shotguns should absolutely demolish in close range and they are really just little pebbles being thrown at people

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

23 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+Support

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

On 6/30/2022 at 6:47 PM, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+Support

+ support 

+ buff Double barrel.  It's worse than armory shotguns now 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

On 6/30/2022 at 5:29 PM, 1stSavagerY said:

+support any shotgun besides the usas is pretty much useless so it would be nice to make them actually viable

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

+Supports Why tf cant people find the balance for shotguns. They are either ass or op in peoples eyes

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+support 

and I still think that the OP shotguns (expect spas-12) should be brought down to normal levels of damage so they can be used. It seems the last one was denied because, “These shotguns are op we aren’t gonna give you these!” Despite the fact that the suggestion is to make them regular shotguns instead of admin/event weapons. 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 6/30/2022 at 5:47 PM, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+Support

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

• 4 weeks later...