BluePhoenix Ban Appeal- Denied

Nami

Hello! I am Blue Phoenix! I just wrote a whole ban appeal but wasn't signed in with steam so it didn't go through. Here is what I have to say

Steam Name: Nami

Ingame Name: Blue Phoenix

Steam ID: /76561198330107848/

Ban Length: Permanent!

Reason for ban: Warn Threshold/40 Warns

Dispute: Corruption

So I was on president and I had bodyguard's which I did not know couldn't have if they were not government officials. And I am going to be honest here. I love the Gaminglight server and community and I do NOT wanna stay banned. I really am currently trying to change and I don't wanna minge I wanna help my favorite server which I love and bet many others do too. It is so funny and cool just to make fun memories with my friends and have a good laugh and there are not many good servers that can even COMPETE with Gaminglight thats why I wanna stay on and stop minging. Thank you for reading over and Considering this application- Signed BluePhoenix! 

• Dislike 1

-support. 

i appreciate the time you put into the dispute but you had 40 chances to put that into effect you never did.

as well as you were mingeing quite hard when I gave you that final warning. It states in the MOTD that you have to be Protected by government officials. As well as it’s quite obviously corruption for you to arm two bloods and tell them to shoot somebody as you did 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, Vice said:

-support. 

i appreciate the time you put into the dispute but you had 40 chances to put that into effect you never did.

as well as you were mingeing quite hard when I gave you that final warning. It states in the MOTD that you have to be Protected by government officials. As well as it’s quite obviously corruption for you to arm two bloods and tell them to shoot somebody as you did 

- Support

Going with what Vice said you had 40 chances you could of stopped minging around at any time but you clearly continued to do so, As well as the fact you collected all of those warns within a period of 2 and a half months.

• Like 1

-Support

Warn threshold bans are not appealable, you would need to successfully appeal one or more of your warnings as being false in order to get below 40 warnings.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

-support

i warned you 3 times in an hour, you continued to say you were going to get banned, you were restraining AFK players in the street and trying to use them as hostages for a bank robbery, not to mention you got 3 warns in an hour and admitted to all of them while 2 were RDM and you had 20 past warns for just RDM. Keep mind with all of this yesterday when you first got on the server you already knew you had 37 warns and continued to break rules.

i get that you want to play on the server but as said before 40 warns in 2 1/2 - 3 months is more then enough to have proved you haven't learned your lesson. 

Edited by Alonzo

Well the restrained person you speak of I was in the back of bank MOVING HIM. And I wasn't using anyone for a bank robbery and for that one I was warned off of a guess and you told me I was LYING based on my past history.

You just disagreed to listen to me and kept bringing up my "past warns" and how I knew what I was doing. I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN YOU ON THS SERVER UNTIL YESTERDAY.

Not gonna lie tho but how TF did u manage to get 40 warns and specially you have 40chances bruh and 40 warns = perma ban and that show you that you dont wanna RP and show that you are just a minge on the server and for the comunity so im just going to say.
- support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

-Support 
40 warn bans aren't normally removeable and you had atleast 40 warns in order to get banned for 40 warns. 
You got 40 different chances and threw them away mate. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png