Player Report - HexG

Dagger

Your in game name: Ender

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

The player's in game name: HexG

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:95403088

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 6/29/2022

What did the player do: Combat healed. It would be understandable if this was simply a mistake while he was switching weapons but when I mention it to him a bit later in the clip he says "First of all he didn't hit me for a few seconds", this is not how combat healing works, he was actively being shot at and was being hit while he was healing himself. Him saying "First of all he didn't hit me for a few seconds" means that he intentionally healed himself and it was not an accident.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/qp0Z2DMVvX1Br/d1337mRmJnZA?invite=cr-MSxJaGMsMTk1MDg4Mjks

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warning or something, whatever yall think it best. 

Any extra information: The reason a report was not made in-game was because I asked my superior in RnD what his opinion was and he told me I should go to Sixx rather than make a report, so I informed Sixx and he told me I should just make a forums report.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

If you look at the clip you can clearly see the immense amount of lag and rubber banding on the server.

In the clip you can also count the seconds. I shoot my shotgun at around the 18 second mark. You can then see a major lag spike and during this spike I go to heal myself and during the time I input my heal while the server is lagging I heal (This is around the 26 second mark, well over 7 seconds). You can see in the clip that I heal at nearly the same time I get shot. 

I would also like to mention that "being shot at" does not constitute combat healing if you are not getting hit. As I am running you can see all the shots the D-Class are shooting at me hit the wall. I do not move from getting shot nor do I have a blood splatter until the single deagle shot during the lag spike.

I also immediately put away my medkit after I get shot, because I know I am now in combat again.

The fact that you went to sixx with the report and also the forums for something that is very clearly lag is confusing to me.

I am pretty proud of the fact I have no warns on the server. I have followed the rules pretty diligently and know the motd quite well.

Overall -Support. This is clearly lag on the server and an overreaction in general.

ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif.ef79fa55190be01a6d7454ff6b5e0709.gif   -Support!

Looks like a witchhunt to me. Especially over something so small.  Your command member was wrong this should've been handled in-game.

23 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

I would also like to mention that "being shot at" does not constitute combat healing if you are not getting hit.

This is wrong however rule 2 states, 

Never combat heal (Healing yourself or someone else while in an active shootout).

• To begin healing you must wait 7 seconds after you are no longer in an active shootout. 
  • Active shootout ends when a line of sight is broken with the aggressor. 

This was an active shootout however I was on at the time this happened and the lag was delaying actions by several seconds. He wasn't getting shot at beforehand right? This means it wasn't combat healing.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

7 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

So this guy was swinging at me ya, but I kept yeeting all his swings. I guess I'm not in combat. 🤓 

+support

+support 💀 

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

23 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

So this guy was swinging at me ya, but I kept yeeting all his swings. I guess I'm not in combat. 🤓 

+support

+ support 💀

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support
Obvious combat heal, clearly running from a fight he was in the middle of and pulled out the medkit to start healing

Edited by K I W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

11 minutes ago, Grеg said:

Kind of suspicious that all of CI RND is coming out of the woodworks to +support this.

The only person that even had prior knowledge of me making this report is Sixx, I told my superior that I would talk to Sixx, not make a report. The people commenting are simply people looking through the forums. 

I will not be commenting any further unless asked to as to avoid conflict.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Hex-G said:

If you look at the clip you can clearly see the immense amount of lag and rubber banding on the server.

In the clip you can also count the seconds. I shoot my shotgun at around the 18 second mark. You can then see a major lag spike and during this spike I go to heal myself and during the time I input my heal while the server is lagging I heal (This is around the 26 second mark, well over 7 seconds). You can see in the clip that I heal at nearly the same time I get shot. 

I would also like to mention that "being shot at" does not constitute combat healing if you are not getting hit. As I am running you can see all the shots the D-Class are shooting at me hit the wall. I do not move from getting shot nor do I have a blood splatter until the single deagle shot during the lag spike.

I also immediately put away my medkit after I get shot, because I know I am now in combat again.

The fact that you went to sixx with the report and also the forums for something that is very clearly lag is confusing to me.

I am pretty proud of the fact I have no warns on the server. I have followed the rules pretty diligently and know the motd quite well.

Overall -Support. This is clearly lag on the server and an overreaction in general.

If you are in visual range and someone is shooting at you it doesn't matter how horrible they are at shooting straight you are in an active combat situation. 

Therefore, you cannot be healing yourself. 

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support
dude got shot at the moment he heal him self not only that the server was lagging so hard you could even see it at the clip he got shot move to the bar but did not heal again what he did pull up his shotgun and then proceed to engage the d class after finishing the d class he stay behind of the bar to start healing him self after passing the 7secs.
Extra observation:
Server was lagging as fuck just look at the clip.

• Dislike 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png