swix's ban appeal 2

swix

Steam Name: swix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526491961

Ingame Name: swix

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: chineseman, although Voxial was the admin that wanted to ban me.

Reason for Ban: Propspam

Dispute: The propspam was unintentional, I was just checking out props that I could spawn, and I in no way had intention of lagging/crashing the server. It was in late hours, around 60 to 70 people were in the server at the time. To whoever this has inconvenienced, I am sincerely sorry. I would like to be unbanned, as I think this server is very fun, I have also spent countless hours and a bit of real-life money on this server.

Edited by swix
Fixed steam ID

+Support
Seems genuine, also a permanent ban for spamming props seems overly harsh as players are limited regardless to how many props they can spam?
Definitely recommending though that you never spam spawn props again
Also here's your actual steam ID, try editing the topic and putting this in place of the number that you provided: STEAM_0:1:526491961

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+ support

even + supported this last time

free the homie fr

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Seems genuine, also a permanent ban for spamming props seems overly harsh as players are limited regardless to how many props they can spam?
Also here's your actual steam ID, try editing the topic and putting this in place of the number that you provided: STEAM_0:1:526491961

3 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

9 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

+Support

last one was only denied because of the missing SteamID in the post (I Believe)

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 6/30/2022 at 4:28 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 6/29/2022 at 8:28 PM, K I W I said:

+Support

On 6/29/2022 at 9:28 PM, K I W I said:

+Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+support

Seems like it was a unintentional mistake and I believe he deserves to play again.

Hoping to see you on the server again!

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

-/+

I am remaining neutral on this due to the following

1. You have not stated if you were told to stop

2. You did not state if you were removing the prop after spawning it

3. Doing that is a lot better during the servers off hours

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 10:28 PM, K I W I said:

+Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||