1. 1. Should i get ET?

• yes
    • No

In-Game Name:RMG

Steam ID:76561199048738171

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold Rank

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 Weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):image.png.11eabbfaa5af33aec9028827038a3585.png

Why do you want to join event team?     I Want to join event team because i would like to host my own events and while i am in the server i see many event staff hosting events and it interest me and them being creative with their own unique events makes me want to join.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:I think i can be trusted to be part of event team because i never cause problems with anyone on the server and i am chill with most people.If someone starts a problem with me i do not get mad at them and i try to resolve the problem.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:not really familiar with them.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):A event i could create would be a D-class riot event where waves of d class would have weapons and with each wave,the weapons would get slightly better than the last.Also on the final wave their would be one juggernaut with armor and a decent weapon

-Support

+Only 1 warn and its old, seems to be really nice
+/- I have seen you on the server never interacted with you seeing as you mostly play D class, got no bad reputation to my knowledge and havent caused any problems, again, to my knowledge
-Extremely new to the server, I suggest that you play more and learn the people more
- Little to no effort in the application at all
- Minor spelling mistakes, they aren't that bad but seeing how short the app is
- Event is very poorly thought out, and it sorta breaks SOP seeing as you need SET+ perms to host the event, which i suggest you maybe should of put in the event to show you have knowledge of the SOP
- This -support is longer than your event/why you should join event team/ and why you should be trusted all combined

3 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

+/- I have seen you on the server never interacted with you seeing as you mostly play D class, got no bad reputation to my knowledge and havent caused any problems, again, to my knowledge
-Extremely new to the server, I suggest that you play more and learn the people more
- Event is very poorly thought out, and it sorta breaks SOP seeing as you need SET+ perms to host the event, which i suggest you maybe should of put in the event to show you have knowledge of the SOP
- This -support is longer than your event/why you should join event team/ and why you should be trusted all combined

-support

4 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

12 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Really low effort application

6 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Feel free to make another application with more effort. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥