Prox's staff removal appeal/restriction

Proximo

Steam Name: [GL] Prox

Ingame Name:Prox

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:14248048

Date You Were Restricted:6/24/2022

Staff Restriction Length:He never told me a set time only that I was removed

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you:Bop

Reason for Staff Restriction:I Had received 2 warns on police rp/missconduct on police rp

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): Because the 1st warn wasn't really valid not that I can prove and the 2nd warn was appealed and approved. I also think the punishment's was very overzealous as it was some minor gang vs gang valences and we took it a bit too far in the end.I woulda accepted an 3 week DNP or something along the lines but I feel as a full removal is just too much.I was dedicated to staff never broke an rule on the SCP server and followed the rules.I talked to alot of other staff members in SCP RP about the situation and they also responded in the same way I did. Also me and alot of members have made up for the shit we were doing and are pretty chill now.These are the reasons I feel the removal/restriction was overzealous 

[link of the appealed]

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

+Support
After reading everything i belive the staff have been wrongfully punish and i will say that his staff restriction should be remove since those 2 warns are false at all so yeah 

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• bop locked this topic