Zekes Medical Officer application

Zeke Zeke

1.What is your ingame name?:Zeke

2.What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:593713743

3.What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer 2nd Class/At this moment I am not this rank in the Naval Roster because it has not been updated Yet.

4.What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer

5.What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?:Vice Admiral Sauce

6.What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? How I will I improve this branch is by doing a lot of tryouts for the Regiment. I will be active so like I will probably be on like 4 hours a day even more. I also have a lot of experience medical, so I know how to Roleplay, and I'll make sure all the medical ISD are doing their job and well.

7.Why should you be trusted with this position?: I Think I Should be trusted because I Really like this server so if I do something wrong, I Will accept my punishment and not make a scene like other people will do. And even Tho I am A PO2 I still have been very active in the role. I Also really like to roleplay so if I were to get blacklisted or something like that, I will not be able to join my favorite Battalion.     

8.Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank Because I like to roleplay a lot. I also have a lot of experience with medical in other servers, so this won't be a change for me. I also have been a medic in this server, and it was a lot of fun for me. I would also like to Experience what it is like to be a medical Overseer.

9.Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes 

10.What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My branch's responsibility is to keep an eye on the ship's health and Medical ISD. ensuring that the recruits are up to date on the regulations which will help them become the better representation of themselves. As I work on improving my medical expertise, I also pay close attention to command and pick up tips from other officers in the medical battalion.

• Crunch locked this topic