Sly

Do I show the expectations for Vice Commander  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do I show the expectations for Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): Void

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Special Operations Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? This branch has made me and has led me through GL RP and given me the goals and strive for greatness. I want to be the vice commander to help nova and help Kio heal nova and make it back to an amazing and vibrant battalion. This battalion has been seen as a dying battalion but i want to help revive it. This battalion has a great back story and history dating even after the empire fell. These soldiers the nova were handpicked soldiers or the emperors will we live only tom serve the emperor and the most loyal I will be that for the battalion the most loyal and inspiring trooper to show my fellow troops how to be great members of the server. I want to be vice commander because it is the vice commander, the right hand men to the leader of the battalion. This is an amazing role in the battalion and is look up to i want to be the vice commander because it is the dream of every soldier just to a Vice commander I want to be vice commander also to later be commander and so on.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 2 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To hold communications with other battalions and to keep order in their battalion. To set an example for all soldiers in their battalion. To be the one looked up to and loved by the battalion. The purpose of the Vice commander is to be the commanders aid and friend.  To be the man who is helping run the battalion this battalion needs a friend in these times and I am willing to be it. The purpose of the Vice commander is to be the one backing the commander and helping lead the soldiers. We are to be the example of trust and understanding we have to regulate rules and restrictions in the battalion and be to ones trying to control it all. We are the ones to protect and unite the battalion nothing more nothing less.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have shown to be a good player and a good person I also have not done anything to ruin my image or done anything to show I am an untrustworthy person. I should be trusted. I will show I should be trusted because I have been working with all the hours I've been on to gain trust to become what I am today. I picked my name Void because I saw it was a way to say false or accident if you made a mistake with a bind or something so I chose it so I can say Yes or somehow begin to talk to that person because they said my name it would be hilarious to me other is might annoy but it was funny in its regards I try to be chill and usually care free I am trustworthy like that. Anyone can see that I don't have any unliking to anybody I won't use this rank or any other for some personal use except if it's to talk to other cool people. This is an assurance I won't use this or any rank after to hurt or damage anything. This is a rank that would have to be trusted throughout the server and its ranks I believe I am trusted that much.

7. How often can you be Online? :3hrs a day or 9est to 12est

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have no warnings because I have not done anything wrong.

Edited by Sly.LGA

Not going to + or - support because,

i dont really know you or have spoken to you in ts or ingame so only fair to be neutral, application looks good, wish you best of luck 

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

On 6/30/2022 at 3:28 PM, Parkerxxx said:

- Support
Has not been an active member of Nova command.

literally never seen you on, ever Void that I can remember. Gonna be a - support from me.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply when apps open back up.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel