Should I Recive the Ranking Of Trial Moderator  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive the rank of Trial Moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: ZoeyPlaysGames

What is your steam name?: Sup3rt3ch

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:73751083

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was Senior staff of a CityRP server from 2012-2013 called TK Gaming

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) If I were to guess id say late 2014 early 2015

What date did you make your forums account? March 3rd 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum (Donator Package)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) I have 7 total warns from a few years ago image.thumb.png.22874f8d7660fffa64020e4327cf59a5.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? At the Time of Writing this Application I am not staff for another community.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, and I will review further.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I Believe I deserve the ranking of Trial Moderator as I have seen this community and server change over my many years of playing upon it and know the expectations and requirements needed from a staff member. In Addition I feel my previous staffing experience though old can be of a benefit to both me becoming a great staff member but also to the community through my previous experience using ULX Commands and menus. Further more I feel I deserve this rank as i have been part of this community for many years and have built great repour with players and staff both current and from the past, I feel this will help me communicate with fellow staff members easily as well as assist in my staffing role by means of mutual respect between both me and other players of the community. Lastly I fell I deserve the role of Trail moderator Due to my level headedness and ability to be unbias towards any player regardless of personal relations.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly I would bring the Reporter to a discrete location and get the Game ID from said report/verbally. I would then bring the person who was reported for MRDM and explain why they are brought to a staff situation. In the situation presented where the person being reported is repeatedly expressing explanative words I would mute them to prevent further conflict between both me and the player reporting. I would then ask the reporter for proof i.e video or screenshots as i check damage logs to assess the situation. If there is sufficient information for punishment I would explain to the person reported that they will be receiving a formal warning for MRDM as well as a jail for 300 seconds as it is their first infraction, both giving them a time to cool off As well as give time for them to read up on the MOTD as well as give players affected time to de escalate amongst themselves. lastly I would thank the person who reported the issues and return them back to RP.

Thank you For your time~ 

+ Support

You have a considerable amount of knowledge ...

you also have previous experience which is very good

your application is very decent I think you would be a very exceptional addition to the staff team

🙂

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

3 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support

your application is very decent I think you would be a very exceptional addition to the staff team

🙂

logan2.png

3 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support

🙂

i dont care GIF 

• Phil changed the title to ZoeyPlaysGames Trial Moderator Application
  • Head Admin
5 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support

🙂

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

8 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support

🙂

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6622666c&is=662

9 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support

🙂

trumpo_signature.png

12 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

zoey is a very old and knowledgeable member 

8 years on the server with 7 warns 

mature 

respectful

10 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support

🙂

On 6/28/2022 at 3:05 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

zoey is a very old and knowledgeable member 

8 years on the server with 7 warns 

mature 

respectful

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 6/28/2022 at 4:59 PM, Lime King said:

+Support

-Mature player

-Never had a bad experience 

also very active and well known in the community

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC