1. What is your in-game name?
    Mango
  2. What is your steam name?:
    Mango
  3. What is your steam ID?:
    STEAM_0:1:36467260
  4. What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):
    Mangooo#2921
  5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
    Yes, I have been staff on; 
    GL TTT : Super admin experience, mainly just making sure lower staff properly handled sits and tickets, helped SMT figure out addons and sweps to add
    GL JvS : Admin experience, kept the players informed on the rules, mainly only staffed at the beginning of the server for ~ 3 weeks, where I mostly just ensured players stuck to the rules and handled sits
    GL SCP-RP : Senior mod experience, I staffed on this server for around 2 months as a senior mod mostly just handling sits like any other staff would
    Misc. Management positions : Manager experience working on weapon balancing and forum suggestions as well as handling basic LUA coding and addon additions for a MRP server and PRP server.
  6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
    Early September of 2019
  7. What date did you make your forums account?
    9/11/2019
  8. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?
    1, really old warn for breaking FearRP as 049 around when i first joined the serverimage.thumb.png.2d5a142de5d69b1d2c068a1f590166a9.png
  9. What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)
    Platinum 
  10. Are you a staff member in another community?
    Nope
  11. Have you read the staff handbook?
    Multiple times for the 3 pre-before mentioned GL staffing experiences and additionally 1 more time as of making this application  
  12. Timezone:
    EST
  13. What rank are you applying for?
    Trial Mod
  14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
    I believe I deserve this position due to my extensive experience with staffing in the community as well as with my staffing outside of this community. This experience I believe would make me a good addition to the staff team as in my past experiences as staff I believe I have expressed my prowess to work as a team, while also maintaining strong independence when need be. I'm also not afraid to ask questions and admit when I'm wrong, no one is perfect, especially not me. I believe this quality is important as it will allow me to develop as a staff member and grow with experience and learn from the older staff members and pickup on better ways to staff the server. My activity is also helpful as usually I'm on during both peak hours and occasionally off hours, allowing me to help ease the load of staff during peak time and catch the lack of staff activity during off hours. My experiences with prior staffing also has given me a decent mastery of the ULX system and has allowed me to work my way with it very easily and efficiently. Overall, I believe I would fit into the current staff team well and I believe I could work well with the current staff members to better the server.

Scenario questions:
    Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
    The first thing I would do is check logs to ensure this player did Mass RDM, then i would try calm the player down, as more than likely the player was angry when they decided to MRDM. I would try to just be as calm and rational as possible, if the player refuses to calm down I'll gag them but leave them unmuted so they can still communicate. I'll inform the player they are going to be formally warned for "MRDM x # | Staff Diss" as well as letting them know they will be getting a 5 day ban. If the player starts cursing in chat, i'll mute the player and issue the warn and have an Admin+ issue the ban for the player. If the player calms down instead of formally warning them for staff diss I'll instead give them a verbal warning, the other punishments such as the formal MRDM warn and ban will stay however.
    Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
    First I would gather evidence from players, as this will make the case the easiest to handle. Once I gather my evidence I'll analyze and use my better judgement to deem whether or not the player is intentionally abusing the bug or is unknowingly doing it as even though the bug is known, many new players may still accidentally use these bugs without knowing. If the player is intentionally abusing the bug, I'll pull the player into a sit room and talk to them about how the bug they are abusing is FailRP and will be getting them warned. Depending on the severity of the bug abuse, I'll issue at least a formal warning as well as issuing up to an 180 second jail or calling a moderator for a 500 second jail if the bug abuse was bad. However, if the player is deemed to be unintentionally abusing the bug, I'll pull the player into a staff room and inform them they are abusing a bug. I'll explain to the player that bug abuse is FailRP and that if they do it again I would issue a formal warning but overall I'd be kind to them as this player is likely new or clueless. 

Edited by Mangoo

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+Support

+A very good amount of experience.

+Active, seen you around on more than one occasion.

+I liked the application, well formatted and easy on the eyes.

Edited by Hang

25 minutes ago, Hang said:

+/- Support, leaning on +Support

-The only reason I made a +/- Support is because you didn't answer the scenario questions, will change to +Support once finished.

I've done the scenario questions 4 times and it keeps not editing it :'D, it'll be done in a sec, thank you for pointing it out
Fixed!

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

6 hours ago, Hang said:

+Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Hang said:

+Support

Every interaction I have had with mango so far has been nothing but positive. Mango would make a great staff member 

+support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

10 hours ago, Hang said:

+Support

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

On 6/28/2022 at 11:55 AM, K I W I said:

+Support
Has a lot of experience under his belt, atop of that is an old school player, I've also had only positive interactions with Mango

He's also in Nu-7 and it's semi-mandatory at this point lol.

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 6/28/2022 at 7:41 AM, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

All of my interactions with mango has been pretty good and he is pretty active, also he seems like he wants to help and his app/ scenario questions seem good to me.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team