Trojan

What is your SteamID?
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419356505

What is your current rank?
SFC

How long have you been in Nova?
Since June 22 2022

How will you assist command with this rank? [75+ words]
I would be more than happy to do what command doesn't want to do and I can continue doing tryouts and more stuff to help the battalion, answer peoples questions train  NCOs and enlisted I can give out promotions when I see good work I am usually very active at night and in the middle of the day so even if a enlisted or NCO is on at the middle of the night and they don't know how to do something or if they did something really good I can be there to see and reward them for what they did whether it was an event ,showing leadership or helping the whole battalion out and on top of that I will still keep on doing as many tryouts as I can while keeping the NCOs and enlisted sharp and ready for anything and to do that I would host SOP quizzes and trigger action/ discipline and not only will this improve them generally it will improve the quality of enlisted and NCOs as the NCOs can answer any question that comes their way from the enlisted while other enlisted can help each other out with the more knowledge they know the better, they'll become better NCOs and officers in the future
so basically to sum everything that I would do is keep doing as many tryouts and possible but still giving priority to people that need quota help out the NCOs and enlisted and help out command with things they don't wish to because I understand that command has to do a lot of things behind the scene so if they so wish I would gladly take something of their plate or help them finish it because No matter what I can promise you that anything that command NCO and enlisted need I will give my 100% and that's how I would assist command as an officer.

Why do you want to become an Officer? [75+]
I wish to become an Officer because it gives me more opportunity and authority to help NCO and enlisted to become the best they can be and to help out command the best I can because if not for them I wouldn't have these opportunities and if it wasn't for the officers our battalion would be lost and confused for guidance and we wouldn't have sims and training that keep us sharp and entertained so being an officer would allow me to do this and more and being an officer I can still host my favorite thing tryouts because adding more people into the Nova battalion makes me very happy to see my favorite battalion grow and to meet new faces and talk and work with these people in the battalion and yes i can help out as a NCO but not nearly as much as a officer and with the ability of more authority and rank people can trust my word to the fullest and give out commands that people can trust and listen to and honestly although I sound like a broken record working and helping people is like one of my favorite things and being a officer that's like most of what it is i mean as a officer you can help everyone ranging from command to enlisted while keeping them entertained and having fun as I wish for people to think as nova to be  a battalion they wanna join and think are cool while being fun to be in and as a officer I can help out much more in the battalion than as a NCO   so that is why I want to become a officer 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 
No I do not have experience being a officer in a battalion however I am more than ready to learn.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+]
The duty of an officer is to help out command and to guide the lower ranks in the battalion to become the best they can be and to make sure that the enlisted and NCO's are being respectful and doing what they're supposed to and to give PT  failure to do so. Keeping the NCO's and enlisted sharp and knowledgeable. To recognize when NCO's and enlisted are doing a good job and to promote them for doing so while keeping up with their 4 activities a week quota. To Tryout cert NCO's and train enlisted becoming NCO's to do their quota and being a leader and the requirements they must follow when becoming a NCO

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+]
what qualifies me to be an officer is that I will always give you my 100% in what ever I do even the most minor of things. I am always willing to learn and listen to higher ups on what i am doing wrong and what to improve on. Although I don't like to I can be stern and deal out punishments when I see fit . I'm a good listener I hope to be someone that the battalion can trust to talk to about their problems in the battalion like if someone is making them uncomfortable or just being flat out hateful towards them and I will try my best to get it solved   however if i cannot I will report it to command. I very much like this battalion and I want to see the best it can be and I will put my all into that goal and do what I must to achieve that goal. I can recognize when someone is doing good and will reward them justly. I'm a friendly guy wanting to get to know nova and the server more and more each day these are my qualifications to be an officer In nova.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?
yes I do

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

+support

-great guy

-he knows most of his job as an officer

-support

-has only been an NCO for 3 days

Edited by NotALobster

Current:

Nova Commander Saturn NT01 
Former:  ST SCTAL MAJ Lobster 5643 | STRM Operator SC43

Accepted

Welcome to the officer team. Speak to any MAJ+ for your training. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF