Thins HOR Application Retry

LilThinMints
Message added by TAlila | Tay Keith!,

Sensational 

+support

Censorship is cringe.

As former Research Command and RFA I approve this message.

Edited by Ya Boi Sawrunner

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

um, what the deuce?

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• bop locked and unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

I know you dont like me but thats a little extreme💀💀
amenn.thumb.png.95946d8eefe91fb47c02d47f5ccb66c4.png

Name: Thin
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419502660
Current Rank: JR
Time in Research (Estimate): 2 Minutes

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):
I, as well as many others believe that making me HOR could fix and improve research, as well as bring innovative change to the branch. I could promote more activity, more roleplay, and better stronger relations to the branch. I am black and thats my only character trait. Being around the community as long as I have been has given me a view on what a branch needs to prosper, what command need to be successful, and what is needed to make good change. By making me HOR, I could improve the branch with simple 3 step phrase. Unbiased, Unshakeable, and Unwilling to settle for less.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): There are several things I can make/bring to research. To start, I am able and willing to make necessary changes and improvements to the branch. I am unable and unwilling to take criticism on ideas. I am able to cook a 》BOMB ASS GRILLED CHEESE《. I would also be able to bring some bitches to the average gl players (I got a 2.1 mil snap score).

There would also be several additions/rule changes i add, including:

allow JRs to use the sarkic C4 Swep for suicide bomb purposes only) and give Dr bright a Davy Crockett, as he is a quicker up white boy.

Make Thaddeus admit he is a coward and or a bitch before teleporting, refusing to kill armored terrorists with your bare hands is punishable by guillotine.

Mass tests are replaced with fight club. Researches will teach dclass different fighting styles and techniques to see who's idea works better.

Required baptist church service every Sunday 9 am EST

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): There are several things I could do to increase activity. To start, i would do nothing.

2 hours ago, [GL] funnyfish0 said:

+support 

active
can see
can listen
can hear
can walk
can stand
can sit
can do test
can get d class
can get trained
can train
can get 1 warn easy
can wipe all warn

Man those are FIRE arguments

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+support

While we all know he's clearly more fit for LCZ Manager if not Site Director. I'm glad he has chosen to humble himself and start by increasing rp by 1 million%. These fight clubs will bring more RP to research and the profits from any underground gambling rings created can be used to fund their FTO programs which will increase Research warcrimes by 382%.

#Thinforhor

Edited by Cecil Stedmen
  • Laughing 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

6 minutes ago, [GL] funnyfish0 said:

+support 

active
can see
can listen
can hear
can walk
can stand
can sit
can do test
can get d class
can get trained
can train
can get 1 warn easy
can wipe all warn

• Like 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+ support

although id argue that giving him O5 would be a better choice.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

26 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

+support

While we all know he's clearly more fit for LCZ Manager if not Site Director. I'm glad he has chosen to humble himself and start by increasing rp by 1 million%. These fight clubs will bring more RP to research and the profits from any underground gambling rings created can be used to fund their FTO programs which will increase Research warcrimes by 382%.

#Thinforhor

i remember setting up fight clubs with betting in d-block all the time as bright. It was the shit.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+Support Thin is a trusted and well know member of the Gaming light Community and should get High command ong 

55 minutes ago, bop said:

Accepted!

Edited by BOx

8 minutes ago, Gangster Mickey said:

+Support as a original gangster of Gaminglight i think that 05-1 might be a better role for Thin because hes black and we need some more diversity to be honest. Plus a new luxxy or rang would be nice because knowing thin he would be a goofy goober 🙂