Andre - False Warn Report- Denied

iyun man

Your In-game: iyun

The admin's name in-game: Andre

The admin's steam name (If you know it): n/a

What warning did you receive: Fail RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):1254587422_GarrysMod(x64)6_27_20227_41_59PM(2).png.b3d118bc6bb680a0e4417bddbaddad5b.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was unaware that they had been raiding and came back from being afk to kill them, after killing them a sit was made and he was revived and instantly RDM'd me in front of the admin. Neither one of us lost anything, he was immediately respawned in the base and so was I. I was unaware sitting in the base while AFK was FailRP, after being told so I went AFK while standing up. I was given a verbal warning and immediately complied with what Andre asked, but after coming back from being AFK the 2nd time I had been issued a FailRP warn.

Any extra information:  I'm not mad at Andre, the entire situation was pure confusion, I just believe in that confusion I was falsely warned.

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

The original report was on Iyun for “Other”.  Two players were raiding Iyun’s base, the reporter told me it was not fair that Iyun was sitting down inside his base while AFK to avoid taking damage. I looked through the MOTD and didn’t find any rule against doing that. But as I was looking at the MOTD, Iyun returned from being AFK, he stopped sitting and killed the player who reported him. I revived the player and he instantly retaliated and returned fire upon Iyun, I told them both that you cannot participate in combat while in a staff sit. I was discussing the situation with Iyun, when all of a sudden Iyun ran off. I followed him because I was not finished talking with him. I entered the room Iyun just entered and couldn’t find Iyun but noticed that the cops were raiding and there was an active shootout, to avoid interrupting or getting in the way of the shootout I asked the reporter if it was ok to close the sit as the cops are raiding and I didn’t see any rules against what Iyun did. The reporter agreed so I closed the sit.

I NEVER gave Iyun any form of warning during that report but I did inform him that it seemed unfair to players who were raiding him.

The player who originally reported Iyun made another report on Iyun after he went AFK, MJTHEOG took the sit and requested me to help. The reporter was complaining that Iyun returned after I closed the sit and killed both him and his family member, he was also complaining about the original report. MJ and I told the reporter that we didn’t see any rule in the MOTD regarding what Iyun did, the reporter called for Jimmy James as he felt we were protecting Iyun from getting warned. Jimmy arrived and informed us that sitting down in a base to avoid damage is considered Fail RP and we can warn Iyun for it and then Jimmy left. I made it clear that I wanted to get Iyun’s side of the story before I make a final decision, so I messaged Iyun on Discord in hopes Iyun would’ve returned from being AFK but he was not able to do so.

As I was looking at the response from Iyun that was sent on Discord, the reporter still felt that we were protecting Iyun and called Tactical to assist, Tactical also agreed that sitting down in a base to avoid damage is Fail RP and is a warn-able offense. So after getting two separate admin+‘s opinion on the incident, I issued the warning for Fail RP. The staff sit took almost 2 hours before MJ and I finally rendered a decision, meaning there was a lot of discussion of whether or not Iyun should be warned.

The reporter was really pushing for a formal warning.

I apologize that Iyun has received his first warning but in all fairness I got multiple administrator’s opinions before I made my final decision. Therefore the warning cannot be false as Jimmy and Tactical both said it is a warn-able offense.

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

My biggest issue with the report is that it isn't in the MOTD, and after being told it could even be considered fail rp, I immediately stopped doing it. I just want to keep my record clean.

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT