The true ending of Russia/Ozymandias/Sammy Hammy

OG russia

As many know I’ve transferred from PoliceRP to Imperial. Staff wise, and that means as the door closes the new one opens up, and I’m sorry to say, but this is the door closing forever( forever is ending) no coming back no return(maybe) only a closed door. 

I thought maybe I could balance both servers, but that was an option I couldn’t do, so here we are at the slowly closing door. 

I don’t have much to say as I’ve only been back for so little time since my last leave, but my time on PoliceRP will not be missed as without it I wouldn’t be here today doing what I do, so thank you all. 

But they’re a few, who do deserve thanks over others:

@YuckyDuckyKids: I know our friendship seemed to reach a standstill but I will remember you as my greatest friend. I wish you well major

@Lime King: Thank you for making the FBI a fun department to be apart of

@Kale_: just keep being you. Also thank you for letting me show my worth in FTO 

@Andre Lawrence: I hope you figured out how to use google

@Kcarma: I got some scary maps to do with you ya goose 

I should thank more but I don’t want to make it too long again so here we are the door just nearly about to close and with that

Goodbye… the door finally closed

I will never leave 

, Russia/Ozymandias/Sammy Hammy 

444197F7-7903-4DFB-852F-587079750636.png

Edited by OG russia
  • Sad 4

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees