banned for leaving- Denied

LeirusFknDeirus

I got jailed for nothing and filed a ticket and when I finally got some answers my jail time ran out so I just left and when I came back he was talking for so long so and I didnt want to play anymore so I left again. When I joined again I got banned for 6 days. People who were openly racist got banned for less time then me... I just wanted to play and didn't want to go through the whole system as my penalty for the jail time was over. 

• Head Admin
On 6/27/2022 at 12:53 AM, LeirusFknDeirus said:

I got jailed for nothing and filed a ticket and when I finally got some answers my jail time ran out so I just left and when I came back he was talking for so long so and I didnt want to play anymore so I left again. When I joined again I got banned for 6 days. People who were openly racist got banned for less time then me... I just wanted to play and didn't want to go through the whole system as my penalty for the jail time was over. 

Looks like your ban is on ImperialRP; I'll go ahead and move it to the correct section.

Additionally, please edit your post to use the Ban Appeal Format; Otherwise it will likely be automatically denied.

Edited by Weiss

friendly reminder, please use the correct template format below!!! Otherwise youll more than likely stay banned as it states in its requirements

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

1. Steam Name: 

2. Ingame Name:

3. SteamID:

4. Ban Length:

5. Admin that Banned you:

6. Reason for Ban:

7. Dispute:

Edited by R.Wolf

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother