Staff Application- Accepted

oofbonk

Should oofbonk be trial moderator?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should oofbonk be trial moderator?

• Yes, please explain
    • No, please explain

What is your in-game name?: oofbonk

What is your steam name?: oofbonk

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:91606417

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, but I am a very good visual learner, and I would love to get all the help I can in order to be a great addition to the staff team. I am willing to shadow and learn the correct way to handle any situation.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 3, 2022

What date did you make your forums account? May 24, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? Yes, I am Lord rank and bought IC package

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for trial moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidelines and will be ready to be tested on them.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I think I deserve this rank because I have been putting a lot of time and effort into this server since starting, and I really love this community. It has a special place in my heart and I want to give back to the community by making sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience on the server. I have definitely had my experience improved thanks to the staff on the server, and I want to be involved.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would give them a formal warning for disrespect and MRDM, as well as a 5 day ban for the MRDM. If I am not sure, I can ask a higher up for help and a consensus on punishment.

Edited by oofbonk

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

Known oofbonk a little while working with him in Purge/IQ. Very nice, level headed, Patient. If anyone in that regiment that I would chose for a staff member. It would be him, This is why I have given him my support as a player of GamingLight.

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

+Support 

Ive seen you around alot on the server. Your app looks good and your willingly to learn and are not afraid to ask questions.

Good luck!

Edited by Bub
  • Like 1

+support

i haven't seen you around much probs due to timezone difference BUT based off your application you seem keen and eager to join and are willing to give it your all to learn in the team.

GOODLUCK !

• Like 1

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+Support

Oofbonk is a fellow IC so I see him quite often. He's risen through the enlisted ranks quite quickly, demonstrating his responsibly and showing he can be trusted. I think he would be a great addition to our moderator team. 

Good Luck!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 6/27/2022 at 5:47 PM, Bub said:

+Support 

Ive seen you around alot on the server. Your app looks good and your willingly to learn and are not afraid to ask questions.

Good luck!

Well known player, I feel like he would make a good addition to the staff team!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander