General Suggestion - Group the Trainee jobs together [Completed]

Warthog

What are you suggesting? - Have all of the trainee jobs on the server have their own group at the top of the F4 menu.

How would this change better the server? - I believe this change would better the server because new players would quickly see all the branches they can get trained for right off the bat. I think there are some new players who see the trainers advert in chat to press f4 to hop on the trainee job but there are a lot of sections and jobs it could be confusing for someone brand new to the server or gmod in general. Also since all those jobs are moving up you can quickly look at the leaderboard to see who is on a trainee job.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - For one, Coltable has to go through and edit quite a bit of code. A second problem I see is that you usually look where your branch is to see if there are any trainees on. If you don't see anyone on a trainee job where your branch is located you may miss them if they arent adverting that they need a trainer. Some people may also be confused about why there isnt a trainee job for CI, NU7, and D5.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Newer players.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 1

#RipRND you will be missed

+Support but I wonder if there's any way they can be sorted into multiple groups? If not, that's whatever, just a thought

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

Would make it alot easier for new players to find Trainee jobs.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||