General Suggestion - addition of a "Donor weapon NPC” in Armory for D-Class - Denied

[GL] Fryingpan36

Post name: “General Suggestion - addition of a "Donor weapon NPC” in Armory for D-Class"

What are you suggesting? - make an NPC that D-Class or SCP 035 can grab donor weapons from in the armory. or make it so armory NPC has another tab for it like "donor weapons"

How would this change better the server? - allow D-Class to get longbow/riot shields like guards when the reach armory 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none really besides the "IT HELPS D-CLASS. NERF THEM MORE"

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class/SCP 035

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - l

HUUUGE -support the reason why they aren't allowed is because they are too strong for d class weapons.  consider that d class live in a literal prison, it would be unrealistic in a roleplay server for them to have military grade weapons and riot shields when at best they should have weapons from rust.  also we just changed d block for a reason, giving them powerful weapons would completely negate the change

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

9 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

HUUUGE -support the reason why they aren't allowed is because they are too strong for d class weapons.  consider that d class live in a literal prison, it would be unrealistic in a roleplay server for them to have military grade weapons and riot shields when at best they should have weapons from rust.  also we just changed d block for a reason, giving them powerful weapons would completely negate the change

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

11 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

They have 125 hp at most. I'm confused about how that is strong when you have 200 hp 200 ap. Anyways how does this suggestion involve D-Block? they would Be OUT OF IT in the armory for this to happen and what do you mean by "Unrealistic" the foundation has several military-grade weapons in their armories like negevs, fully automatic assault rifles, snipers, Smgs, and grenades. The point of an armory existing is so you can get these in an RP method rather than pulling it out of your ass. A Riot Shield isn't a weapon and the longbow has a better counterpart called a 50 cal sniper that does more damage. As I said your just minus supporting this just because it gives D-Class a method to fight back once they are out of D-Block. 

11 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

it would be unrealistic in a roleplay server for them to have military grade weapons and riot shields

in an armory that sells LMGs and anti-material rifles. 

4 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

They have 125 hp at most. I'm confused about how that is strong when you have 200 hp 200 ap. Anyways how does this suggestion involve D-Block? they would Be OUT OF IT in the armory for this to happen and what do you mean by "Unrealistic" the foundation has several military-grade weapons in their armories like negevs, fully automatic assault rifles, snipers, Smgs, and grenades. The point of an armory existing is so you can get these in an RP method rather than pulling it out of your ass. A Riot Shield isn't a weapon and the longbow has a better counterpart called a 50 cal sniper that does more damage. As I said your just minus supporting this just because it gives D-Class a method to fight back once they are out of D-Block. 

in an armory that sells LMGs and anti-material rifles. 

I misunderstood what you mean, changing to +/-support as it would be hard to tell which donators on cc’s have actually been to armory to get a riot shield/longbow and who just claimed that, and it would be a pain to moderate, however it would be kinda cool to have if able to be implemented.

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support
I think this wont be difficult to implement, it would just require an NPC to give Donator weapons apon clicking E on him. could be abused by CC's but logs should help with that.
Would also help 035 and 8286

Think you misread the suggestion my man

18 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

God no.

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
035 and 8286
  • Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

11 hours ago, Pills said:

-Support

19 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

HUUUGE -support 

9 hours ago, K I W I said:

This NPC would be in armory not in D-Block. 
+Support

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 6/26/2022 at 2:14 AM, 1stSavagerY said:

I know this isn't what the suggestion meant, but for the sake of "food for thought" if D-Block did have something like this, it should only be for Platinum, and to be completely fair, D-Class and D-Class CC's have Pistols and SMGs and Melees, while the Security and MTF CC's who camp and guard D-Block can have anything including cloaks, 50 cal anti tank rifles, Negevs, etc. The game is already severely P2W, so as far as arguing "realism", it loses meaning pretty quickly.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif