Unknown's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application[DENIED]

State Trooper EvaMocca

Vote if I am ready for Vice Commander  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a Stormtrooper Vice Commander?

• Yes (Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Unknown

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wanna make a mark on the server and help improve this battalion as a whole in any way I can as I love this server! I wanna help make it grow by having more ability to make a difference! With my activity I'll most be on the server helping around new ST's around the ship laying down the options for them on what they wanna do! I can more interactive with HCMD on what we should improve on as a whole and to the server! I can give multiple ideas on how we can improve Stormtroopers, HCMD, and the server as a whole! I'll try my best to make sure that everyone is on the best of moods as I wanna give enthusiasm to anyone I come by to give this server a friendly reputation and to relieve any stress! I wanna make sure that I can help in anyway I can or at least try to as I wish to make this server better in any shape or form I can! I'll try my best to improve this server as I want to help it grow anyway I can!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to the server: 1 week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to ensure that everything has been going smoothly and bringing information to High Command about what to improve while going down to Officers to help reach those improvements and oversee the progress while helping to point in the right direction. While as Commander you have to make sure that everything has been going smoothly as there will be bumpy roads that you have to take care off while helping others to improve on what need to be seen. While people are human and are prone to mistakes so you have to come in and show them on how they can improve on it. As a Commander you have to make big decisions that could possibly make a difference on how you would take it. So the commander has to plain ahead and see the possible outcomes that could come out and pick which decision is the best for that scenario. As a commander you would need to improve moral within your troops to ensure a good work ethic and to encourage troops in the battalion to try their best to possibly growing a bond to the branch and committing to it. A Commander have to ensure that they and their Officers are giving out correct and fair punishments so that they are not to be abusing their powers. Overall Commander have to ensure that their battalion is on tip top shape while trying to improve anything that is flawed in it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have past experience of being a Command member in SCP RP as I was a former Epsilon-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" Captain and Maintenance Manager as I have lead those two branches to the best of my abilities! Currently I am a VLD in Shore and a Operator in Storm commandos as I've shown that I am capable of leading and always improving anyway I can! I share my happiness and enthusiasm to other people on the server as I want to make people share that with others! I will ensure that everyone moral is the best as that is one of the traits of being a Commander. I will do my best in leading this battalion as I wanna make sure that everyone respects each other and to be brothers at arms as they will give their life to each other. I will ensure that this battalion will keep growing and to bring new ideas to the table as to possibly keep people interested in Stormtroopers. I'll keep trying no matter what the cost to ensure that my battalion is in the best state possible as I wish for Stormtroopers to be the best of the best! I'll be continuing on making SIM's, Training, Tryouts, and now Missions to make sure that people are not getting bored and raising opportunities for everyone on the server! To ensure that no one gets bored I'll be always doing something different each time I do a SIM, or a Mission!

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am active for at least 4 - 6 hours each other day as I love this server and spend most of my time with it!
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/926666539?servers[3719876]=7D&servers[4604844]=7D&servers[4610158]=7D

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
Yes 2 warns
The first warn was breaching 106 as 343 in 9/11/2020
The second warn was Fail RP and Exploiting in 6/1/2022
I don't remember for each of them but I wish to intend not to make any trouble for the rest of my time being here!

image.thumb.png.105dceaefe9dc827a09976ac12f01ce3.png
I hope all of you have a great day!

• Gaminglight Love 1

I don't think ST has any open Command Slots, but your application do be lookin good!

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Pretty sure ST CMD positions are full rn. kek

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

DENIED.
Unfortunately, the ST Command team is currently FULL. We do, however, appreciate you wanting to go for the position.
Feel free to apply once a spot opens up.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.