Warn Appeal- Denied

Krasnov

1. Steam Name:Krasnov

2. Ingame Name:Prisoner Sean

3. SteamID64:76561199075549355

4. Admin that Warned you: Master Chief

6. Reason for Warn:False Sit

7. Dispute:I was teleported in the middle of a roleplay scenario into someone ELSE'S sit, then asked if I had a clip of someone saying the n slur, i said yes because i had clicked the hotkey as two people at the same time were talking when it was said One : Dark Shock and the other A random ST. After some time I realized my connection wasn't processing and I asked MULTIPLE times to the admin if I could come back when it was done, he replied no and after waiting for about 10 minutes without much progress he then said he would warn me for "MAKING" a false sit when i was the one forced to stay for absolutely no reason. I then got gagged and taken back to the last place I was. 

@Master Chiefyour side? was he brought to someone else's sit?

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

He was brought to the sit as I inquired with the reporter if there was someone whom had evidence and I was given two names, both stated they had evidence against Shock.
The first brought person procured a "meme clip."
The second brought person (the appealer) stated that they were using pirated software to provide the evidence which I thought was suspicious.
After some time their story changed to include either the Shock or ST after they stated they heard Shock say it and had jumped in on the gaslighting the reporter was bringing forth.
I had discussed a best course of action on admin chat and since they all falsely accused the Shock member I decided on warning all three with a false sit.
I encouraged this appeal to be made if they deemed necessary providing links and steps afterwards, hoping I would see the clip in question.
The gagging took place as each one of them continuously were railroading the conversation and would not yield the floor.

Edit:
One thing I failed to mention was that the report was one of Racism claiming that the individual the report was made against, someone well-known whom enforces the rules of the server through and through on both of their lives (DT & Shock), had said a racial slur.

Edited by Master Chief
Added the reason for the sit to begin with

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

Based on Master Chiefs explanation ill give this a -support.

Twisting stories, fake clips, talking over staff are in my eyes enough reasons to receive a warn. If you actually clipped that moment and the software was slow,  you would have been able to show the clip by now. As long as their is no clip this really seems like making fake sits to get people in trouble 

And as Master Chief has taken this to the admin chat and took advise from others he handled it in the correct way in my eyes.

-support, no evidence the warn was false.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support 

As I have seen Mr Chief do his work, and seeing that the DT Report for Racism isn't true. This man was caught guilty for being a Minge and making False Tickets, something like this shouldn't be left alone as people are making False Warn Appeals so they can continue to Minge within the server, but yet our Staff team is ready for people like this, and to say this guy right here is known for Minging within this server. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

23 hours ago, Bub said:

Based on Master Chiefs explanation ill give this a -support.

Twisting stories, fake clips, talking over staff are in my eyes enough reasons to receive a warn. If you actually clipped that moment and the software was slow,  you would have been able to show the clip by now. As long as their is no clip this really seems like making fake sits to get people in trouble 

And as Master Chief has taken this to the admin chat and took advise from others he handled it in the correct way in my eyes.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

-Support
While I was not present for the entire sit I did see the second half and the individuals that were brought were clearly trolling and trying to waste staff's time to the point that they needed to be gagged for constantly talking over each other and not allowing anything productive to be said or done. If you were to provide this clip that was supposedly processing for an abnormally long time I would be willing to change my response.

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

7 minutes ago, DefectiveSteve said:

-Support
While I was not present for the entire sit I did see the second half and the individuals that were brought were clearly trolling and trying to waste staff's time to the point that they needed to be gagged for constantly talking over each other and not allowing anything productive to be said or done. If you were to provide this clip that was supposedly processing for an abnormally long time I would be willing to change my response.

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

-Support

I've taken a lot of sits with Master Chief and he is very professional when conducting them. He is very throughout in gaining evidence for a sit and hands out just punishments in every situation. With the evidence given by the appealer vs the evidence given by Master Chief I am way more inclined to take Chief's side in this situation. 

Also I doubt that an established member in the community who is well known within Shock and DT would make any racist remarks.

On 6/27/2022 at 5:20 AM, Bub said:

Also this ^

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

• Head of Staff

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified player will not be punished.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander