STEAM_0:0:42126796

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Petty Officer 2nd Class (PO2)

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation Officer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?:

SD Vice Admiral Sauce

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I enjoy being in ATC, it just feels like the right place to be, almost relaxing. I like the order and uniformity of it, not to mention the connections one forms with the SF pilots. I often find myself working nearly alone most mornings when I get home from work. Most days I just head over to ATC and man the post unless it's quiet, then I just run maintenance all over the place. Point is, there is always something to do, and being in a higher position than I am now will allow me to work on tasks that are potentially more important than the standard sectional jobs that enlisted do. For example, ATC feels too lax, ships that take off should be logged in some way, and if they don't return there should be consequences for leaving ships unchecked.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I don't minge, ever. While the server has stated that it is semi-serious in nature, I make it a point to be in character when possible. I like being in Naval because it reminds me of my military days when I was younger, to have a somewhat strange form of routine and order it quite relaxing to me. While I was in the Air Force I would type reports and even write performance reviews on my coworkers at the request of my SO. Long story short, I'm a solid clerk by nature.

Why do you want this rank?:

I feel that being a SF pilot is the position with the most 'freedom' while it also demands the most strictness. And being able to have a position that plays into both sides of aviation is one of (if not the most) coolest things to do on the ship. To both be a role model and someone that everyone relies on (for transportation) just feels like the most supportive position anyone could ask for. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Absolutely.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

As an Aviation Officer, it would be my job to bridge the gap between Naval and SF. Being that bridge would allow me to utilize the resources and forces of both Naval and SF to keep the AS around the ISD the safest place imaginable. When not performing tasks, it would also be my job to ‘rally the troops’ by running SIMs, or bringing in new blood by recruiting and training new apprentice crewman when available.

• Crunch locked this topic