General Suggestion - Jackhammer | Spas12 | Striker12 Balancing - Denied

K I W I

What are you suggesting? - Making the tfa_spas12 (Or making a useable version of it) | tfa_jackhammer | and/or the tfa_striker12 Balanced so that we have more variety of shotguns that are useable by basic classes and buyable from the armory (unsure of where to place some of them on there as far as donator weapons would go, just a general suggestion)

How would this change better the server? - Variety in shotguns as it stands right now there are like 2 good shotguns and one of them is basically CC job only which is the Usas, Remington being the other decent/good shotgun on the list that are actually used by most people that aren't Diamond+ Donators or own a CC. The remigton is used on some jobs but other than that the other shotguns are basically useless in light of the other two contenders.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Balancing Boppington the IV's Staple Spas12 Shotgun (Ik big sad, sorry Bop and all JMT) Other than that not really.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF/CI/Security, even D-Class as they may be able to buy one of these shotguns

Edited by K I W W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

+Support

I believe the Spas-12 is meant to be a admin gun though. AND I have tested the other guns with a SET, they really aren't that good.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

8 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

Huge +Support

Why not? We’ve been using the same shotguns (to an extent) since the server started and these have been behind red tape for some reason. Make them useable!

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jackhammer and striker are strictly only allowed on special jobs such as the mech for CI, jobs which branches must compete/work for as these guns are hella powerful and auto-shotguns. These guns will not be given to normal "human" jobs.